DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wisH people in detroit painting were more creative its boring even if these cats are up all over the place its just not really real. I guess i'm not from there so I don't know hoW these gangstas are. I dont mean the old stuff or any artists I've been seeing for years, I mean the new stuff thats been poping up this summer especially.

maybe if you used some punctuation once in a while, you might make sense. there are a few cats who still do some piecing, but they get minimal love on 12oz, or they have resorted to "hitting fr8s" which means they fell off and paint once every two months (not directoward the TST boys, who always have and always will knock down plenty of trains in their chill suburban yards).

they get minimal love on 12oz because they don't post their own flics and they don't paint in the same 3 abandoned buildings as those that do post flics. i've seen dozens and dozens of tgv spots that have never been posted. ive seen plenty of tead and story spots. hell, ive got a dozen spots that have never been on here. there is a whole lot of work out there that never makes it onto the internet, but that doesn't mean it doesnt make it into the world.

and fell off and only paint freights once every two months? who exactly are you talking about?

i'm not thinking you're directing that to me at all, (or more to the point don't care even if you are), just wondering who you're talking about, because i cant really think of anyone it might fit.

its so much easier to get over in detroit cause nothing gets buffed. people seem to try a lot harder in citys where they have to really kill shit to be up, and they end up with their own styles and shit since they are painting and bombing so much, it seems to me. you guys agree? just a thought, not to be taken TOO seriously.

:privateeye: