sticker collector trades...

The-WiseOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Picture043.jpg?t=1268525847

<<Down to trade a 1'' pack or 4 1/4'' packs..1/2'' (2 separate packs) whateversclever. These are mostly latex brush based stencil posties w/ posca marker details. Im not trying to be picky, Ill trade w/ anyone who will put them up next to others, dope stickers for dope stickers would be a nice touch though..

• Like 1

hay guys hopein 2 trade i av so soooo so many

stickers i dont no wat 2 do wid them alot iv found on the streets n sum ive made, im from the uk

i was hopin if sum 1 from the U.S cud do me a massssive favor im lookin 2 get a

load of the usps slaps as we cant get them here hopin sum 1 wud send them 2 me il send u sum

money n a pile of stickers 2 jus hit me dak pm me plzzz or email me at div152001@hotmail.com

peace .......react one

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[ATTACH]144798[/ATTACH]

I'm new to this site and graff in general but I work at a print shop where I can mass produce almost any kind of stickers. I've got a few others that i'm working on these are just the 2 i've got done so far. Got the "chunk" one in a bunch of different colors. Die cut and everything. Not as cool as the ones you guys hand draw for sure but if anybody wants to trade pm me. And if you have a sick design you want a bunch of printed let me know and i'll see what I can do. The wall above my desk I'm wanting to cover with slaps and random stickers and shit.