action flicks

myxomatosis35

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo, just cause you wear pants so loose you gotta hire mexicans to hold your pants up, doesnt mean kids who like tight pants need to dress like you, man, every one has thier own shit, this is our style, thats yours.

this should be such a good tread, the idea is wicked. But instead lets bitch about some kid with spray-on jeans, and not post flicks i know so many of us have*.

(*please if you post photos of yourself, can you make sure you are holding the stupidest weapon that you would never dare use).

god damn quit postin flicks of somene hittin a bayou bridge or pieceing a wall...that aint shit this thread sucks no one wants to see someone doin somethin at a chill spot that shits not even worth lookin at...anyone could go out and do that shit that dont take nuts thats not action at all...change the name of this to "practice flicks" or some shit cause thats all it looks like these peeps are doin is practicin there shit for the first time...and if you wanna wear girl jeans i guess thats fine but the fools that usually do that are those stupid ass emo/hardcore/scene kids what ever the fuck you wanna call them tell that pussy to put that axe down cause we all know hes not gonna use it on no one but himself...hahah go listen to more music that bitches about how life sucks..and you can buy wal-mart cans for $1 insted of wasting 5 for an outline of a character...yall could suck my dick if you take offense to this say somethin back i love this e-beef when u faggets act like your someone over a computer :king: