action flicks

myxomatosis35

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by myxomatosis35@May 26 2005, 02:00 AM

europeans are all messed up.. no more street bombing.. just goofey little people with montana paint.. that dudes acually alright at those little peolpe but wut he does is part of that strange, french culture.. i dno i prefer street bombing and throwups

please... explain

Originally posted by master bait+May 27 2005, 04:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (master bait - May 27 2005, 04:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-myxomatosis35@May 26 2005, 02:00 AM

europeans are all messed up.. no more street bombing.. just goofey little people with montana paint.. that dudes acually alright at those little peolpe but wut he does is part of that strange, french culture.. i dno i prefer street bombing and throwups

please... explain

[/b]

everytime i see european art these days its NEVER street bombs or throwups.. wen they get up on trains i see it. but the streets are just like.. i dono.. its pretty much the modern art shit you see in art galleries except its done through graffiti. i respect art in all forms but the stuff that comes out of europe nowadays is really pretty shitty. it seems like EVERYONE is printing stickers and putting them up in the middle of theday. i see a couple flicks that def. deserve respect but other then that its like.. a pink mouse here and a sticker of a random household object there.. most of it, to me, is pretty much a load of bullshit

heres a couple more flicks..

tag_on_bus_chile.jpg

tag_on_bus_chile_2.jpg

i think this is from chile.. look at the kids on the bus freakin out

yidqebqb.jpg

mk_action.jpg

gsm_live.jpg

dheo_action_portugal.jpg

dawy_in_action.jpg

bombing01.jpg

Amen_10.jpg

action1.jpg

416124de.jpg

ACD_in_action.jpg

106_696.jpg

all this thread says is "action flicks". I posted the few I had, which were like 3-4 years old, and indeed did inlcude someone "in the action" of doing graffiti, so if you don't wanna see that shit you shouldn't have come on this thread.

Originally posted by NFD+May 27 2005, 01:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NFD - May 27 2005, 01:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>eba00162080f00000008.jpg

eba00162080f00000004.jpg

[/b]

Originally posted by NFD@May 27 2005, 01:16 AM

eba00170079f00000131.jpg

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@May 27 2005, 12:04 AM

Yo I got mad better action shots but I aint waisting them on here till I see someone else post worthy flicks.

Nobody wants to see action shots of toys at chill spots.

you dont listen do you? no one wants to see your bullcrap, some mod needs to come in here and close this, the only good shot is the one of dr.sex hittin the heaven......and i doubt those were 3-4 years old.....

Originally posted by SF1@May 25 2005, 07:35 PM

Who said anything about Mexican immigrants holding up my pants???

Homeboys sportin seran wrap denim. That's just rediculous. that's worse than them raver fags from the 90's with the UFO pants! :yuck:

I disagree about it being worse, but it is funny to see emo kids trying to act hard. Like they got a chip on their shoulder because they wear their little sisters' clothes.

Originally posted by Old Growth@May 28 2005, 05:21 AM

but it is funny to see emo kids trying to act hard.  Like they got a chip on their shoulder because they wear their little sisters' clothes.

Agreed! :haha:

I didn't grow up a dickhead, but I can't help but harrass these kids sometimes. It takes alot of restraint not to just punch them in the face.

Looking at these kids these day's puts me in Archie Bunker mode. :yuck:

if you cant tell its photoshopped then whats the world coming to!!!

this thread could be good but it isnt likely, for starters stop posting gay

'im going to stick something meaningful on a wall with paper and paste' gay fucking bollox

that aint graff its fucking sad art students trying to be cool, fuck em all

this thread is fucking homosexual. i cant believe none of you have gotten those action flicks of good writers that have been in mags and websites in the past. the only thing that deserves any attention on this entire thing is that Dr.Sex. well, maybe one or two more of the photos.

shut this thread down, or start over with some better shit.

Originally posted by stringfellow@May 28 2005, 03:33 AM

if you cant tell its photoshopped then whats the world coming to!!!

this thread could be good but it isnt likely, for starters stop posting gay

'im going to stick something meaningful on a wall with paper and paste' gay fucking bollox

that aint graff its fucking sad art students trying to be cool, fuck em all

i agree 100% with this guy^^ they should give artsy kids like this a new name.. not graffiti.. p.s. screen printed stickers suck too.. get a life.. or a can..

now i feel bad that i didnt get more good flicks.. wutever i dont really care.. i just wish some people could stop talkin about how i dont have good flicks and post theses flicks that are better then all mine.. i dont mind having bad flicks.. i just wana see some good ones too..

the toys are bringin me down.......

Originally posted by SF1+May 28 2005, 12:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - May 28 2005, 12:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Old Growth@May 28 2005, 05:21 AM

but it is funny to see emo kids trying to act hard.  Like they got a chip on their shoulder because they wear their little sisters' clothes.

Agreed! :haha:

I didn't grow up a dickhead, but I can't help but harrass these kids sometimes. It takes alot of restraint not to just punch them in the face.

Looking at these kids these day's puts me in Archie Bunker mode. :yuck:

[/b]

fuck yeah those kids need to get the shit kicked out of them they dont got shit to complain about and i love when they try to act tough...man we almost fucked like 7 of those bitches up cause they wanted to act hard but of course there pussy asses backed down...anyway check this link out this video makes fun of them perfectly its some funny shit...http://video.gprime.net/media/video/thisisyou.wmv

go spend 50 more dollars on girl pants you trendy bitches!!

Originally posted by onesecondple@May 27 2005, 01:04 PM

you dont listen do you? no one wants to see your bullcrap, some mod needs to come in here and close this, the only good shot is the one of dr.sex hittin the heaven......and i doubt those were 3-4 years old.....

so sorry for contributing what few pics I had to the thread. you like to talk a lot of shit over the computer, but can mr. internerd back it up? lets find out. PM me if you got a problem.

Originally posted by NFD+May 29 2005, 12:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NFD - May 29 2005, 12:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@May 27 2005, 01:04 PM

so sorry for contributing what few pics I had to the thread. you like to talk a lot of shit over the computer, but can mr. internerd back it up? lets find out. PM me if you got a problem.

[/b]

youre joking right?, like, totally jokin, in the "i cant paint anything to save my life" kind of way...