check my sketch -- new style

sErO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i kno i aint all that great i thought i was still better than toy. my sketches are usually better than them two especially the one on reg. paper but i did em real quick an didn't take my time.. i'm just tryin to elevate but i sketch an get up quite a bit but for last month i haven't been able to get up which blows.. just ttryna elevate.. not comin all that easy tho. i'm still young tho oh well

Originally posted by sErO@May 18 2005, 07:05 PM

sketches are usually better than them two especially the one on reg. paper but i did em real quick an didn't take my time..

YO DON'T LISTEN TO EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD THEY'RE MAD TOYS, I SEE YOU BEEN TAKIN MY ADVICE AN NEVER POSTING THE KING SHIT YOU SECRETELY DO, JUST THE QUICKIES SO THEY CAN'T BITE YOUR STYLE YO

well, first i would like to say that, YOU NEED MORE COWBELL

having said that, i think the common mistake made by new people to this forum is that they assume everyone is tons better than they themselves are, whereas, paperchase, is mostly toys, which is why they post here, they have no walls. DOnt get me wrong, there are some dope people in here, hecz for example, but they are few and far between

my advice, as will be most, is to do simple letters first, then progress, its the best way to get good, you have to understand and be able to get the basic structure of letters before you can start modifying them...

Originally posted by sErO@May 18 2005, 07:05 PM

yea i kno i aint all that great i thought i was still better than toy. my sketches are usually better than them two especially the one on reg. paper but i did em real quick an didn't take my time.. i'm just tryin to elevate but i sketch an get up quite a bit but for last month i haven't been able to get up which blows.. just ttryna elevate.. not comin all that easy tho. i'm still young tho oh well

it doesnt matter how fucking young u are. Just do straight letters and it will come naturally. Those sketches are wack do simpler shit. Reeeeeeeeal simple.

its nothing new. and being a toy means either you suck, or you're not up, and most likely both, however there are some who are considered toys who actually have mass skill, but they're not up, hence they're still toys. even those who roc shit from the gate were toys once keep your head up.