Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

UGH symbols dont you hate that. when your craving some shit like a 99cent taco from jack in the box. then you gotta drive allllllll the way to the corner store and buy something stupid like a piece of gum?! then they tell you that they can't break it..... and that you have to insert it into the slot machine in order to get change back? fucking las vegas

im hungover...

an i told this bitch

to gooooooooooooooo

an getttttttttttttttttttttt

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

a fucking vitamin water like....

30 fucking minutes ago.....

then i callllllllllllllll

an reminddddddddddddddddd

her stupid assssssssssssssss...

an she says shes on it....

but do you THINK shes on it?

no.

Cus i still aint got my fucking waterrrrrr....

horseface lookin trick.

Originally posted by DEE38@Mar 2 2006, 10:48 AM

UGH symbols dont you hate that. when your craving some shit like a 99cent taco from jack in the box. then you gotta drive allllllll the way to the corner store and buy something stupid like a piece of gum?! then they tell you that they can't break it..... and that you have to insert it into the slot machine in order to get change back? fucking las vegas

yep.

i wanted a donut.

that would've meant 99.50 in change from the easside mawket

ain't happenin jack.

fuckin bmore.

Guest nutsonmychin!

they cant. the need to hire a replacement. it's operation kiss tons o ass in full effect.

i really like my job too. it sucks.

Originally posted by ego maniac+Mar 2 2006, 06:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ego maniac - Mar 2 2006, 06:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Mar 2 2006, 07:40 PM

did taxes today and i get 1100 bucks in the mail soon. i can hardly wait. what should i blow it on?

blow.

Pork..

Did they say anythin to you?

[/b]

dude, if you spend that money on coke I will pimpslap you..get something that will either make money for you or will be very useful..

coke will be useful to me haha. nah i gave that shit up a while ago. i guess i could buy a bunch of coke and it would make me money if i flip it. all the hipster geeks in my town all got hooked in the past 4 months. i know im at least buying some kicks and a hat.