Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

...so yesterday's McChurger Extreme was the shit but today's lunch was just as good:

I ordered two dishes from a great Mexican joint. Once I received my fare, to my surprise I actually ordered two full entrees. I was dared to eat them both, we are talking beansx2, ricex2, chips, beerx2 a chireezo (sp) enchilata (sp) and some crazy chilli type shit (sp)- fuck I'm french not mexican NO GAY. Anyways, I managed to finish it all and I thought all was good. I made it back to the office and my fucking asshole exploded all over the sides of the toilet NO GAY...I dunno if it was due to yesterday's lunch or today's...p.s. I had butter chicken for dinner last night. I need help, any suggestions? Will I be ok or did I simply over ethnic eat myself into shit hell....ohhhh no, round two is brewing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

After much personal debating I downloaded that corinne bailey rae album and now I feel like candles, coffee, and warm knit sweaters are needed.

I love how certain music makes you feel certain ways.

o i shall do sum sMizzAshinG this weekend myself. good luck to you on that one.

and as for u. beard man.

...so yesterday's McChurger Extreme was the shit but today's lunch was just as good:

I ordered two dishes from a great Mexican joint. Once I received my fare, to my surprise I actually ordered two full entrees. I was dared to eat them both, we are talking beansx2, ricex2, chips, beerx2 a chireezo (sp) enchilata (sp) and some crazy chilli type shit (sp)- fuck I'm french not mexican NO GAY. Anyways, I managed to finish it all and I thought all was good. I made it back to the office and my fucking asshole exploded all over the sides of the toilet NO GAY...I dunno if it was due to yesterday's lunch or today's...p.s. I had butter chicken for dinner last night. I need help, any suggestions? Will I be ok or did I simply over ethnic eat myself into shit hell....ohhhh no, round two is brewing.

basically, butter, mexican food, and mc choogers = a shit-TAStic experience

im suprised u didnt crap out your armpits or sum random place such as that.

Just got back from finish line and got some new shit. I'm not that great at stealing but what I do is awesome none the less. Paid off a friend of a friend some quick duckets and made off with 2 fake Bape jackets, 2 fitted caps, 1 pair of shoes for me and I grabbed my mom a pair of 100 dollar lacoste shoes and my dad some Dub shoes, and a fitted cap. Whats great is my dad is close to 60 and hes going to be mobbin some fly kicks with a cap to match.

I'm going back in about a month cause hes quitting soon and I'm going to give dude at least 5 bills so I might grab you something then but only if you're nice and if they make an ass thread you'd be willing to contribute a half thong shot.

LOL.

im guna hit up a shoe spot soon. i need me some kicks too. and ill most likely be purchasing a rather cheap pair O' shoe.

perhaps ill cop a pair of those o so fresh SHAQ deisel shoes with the strap?

wut do u think?

shaqs. or half a cardboard box with a string?

im leaning towards the box.

has anyone peeped dat - ' i make it rain remix' video?

its quite rediculous.

lil waynes facial expressions are FUCKIN hilarious.

and r kelly looks extremely old.

his verse is so stupid.

"You see I order one bottle, then I fuck with one model

Then I order more bottles, now I got more models"

absurd.

the rest is koo tho.

My Friday Night

Got to gayward at about 3:00pm. Did nothing till about 7pm. Had two beers and I was out the door to take my girl out shopping. I spent and hour and a half inside a store deciding whether or not I wanted this pimpin yellow shirt with Buddha on it. I didn't buy it cause I just liked it I didnt love it. My girl drops me back off at the house around 9. I start drinkin.... heavily. Sailor Jerry spiced rum and washed it down with st paulis. It was a disgusting mix. It tasted like ass and not that "I would suck a fart out of Jessica Alba" type ass but rather the "addict thats addicted to crack and meds" type.

Killed a 5th and a 12ver between me and some weird dude that lives here. Then the next hour was spent on analyzing the song Madness by del. I basically realized the song is awesome because the rap gives a lot of tension and build up. The break is this serene release no/homo. After that I started tellin stories of how I got jumped in that house, who what where when I fucked certain broads, and how I love to paint girls nails. You know guy shit. It started to get old so I needed to sober up a bit. I needed to head to a bar to drink and shoot some pool. What else helps you sober up more than fast food and a couple of rails of blow. I didnt know what made me feel worse but Id put my money on the two Jack in the Box tacos, a steak and cheese ciabatta, and bacon cheddar potato wedges. I took a shit this morning and couldnt even identify what else I put in my body last night.

So anyways I get to this bar that used to be a gay bar but it totally revamped itself to being a hangout for a lot of ghetto motherfuckers. Luckily I had my ghetto camouflage on to help blend in. I notice I only talk with heavy slang in real life when people around me are ignorant. It helps the communication. I ordered a jack and coke and slammed it. I then tried to dance with some ghetto mexican bird and I'm not saying I asked and she declined I'm saying I'm flip and you show me a mexican that cant dance and I'll show you a fillipino. This bar started to get old soon after my display of retardation on the dance floor.

I start walking to another bar catching miniscule tags that probably a handful of junkies and little faggot backpacker kids are going to see. I arrive at destination number 2 which is behind the best sushi bar in the city. Too bad it was already 12am though. They need to make an all night sushi bar/bowling alley. Anyways I get into the bar and it's a much older crowd. Pretty much 35 and up. I ordered a Jameson with a coke back. I slammed it down. No hopeful prospects so onward to the pool table where a big samoan looked like he was runnin things. His friends all looked like they came from that movie "Once were warriors." I layed down my 50 cents to let them know "the hurricane" was about to wipe up. I started shooting some of the worst pool of my life due to seeing tripple. What was awesome was that my bad playing made him even worse. So we're now in a dead heat at the 8ball and dude and his friends look pretty pissed since I was drunk and semi talkin shit during the pool game. I hit it and scratched on purpose cause I wasn't trying to get my ass beat by a bunch of islanders that are known for being NFL draft picks. I ordered another jameson with a coke back and fled.

On the shaky drive home I put the handsfree device on and made a barrage of calls to certain females in about 5 min. The two that acutally showed up I call my last resorts. Ok now I'm seriously fucked up and I just want dome-piece but a combination of blow, fast food, liquor, and hard dick are preventing me from making good decisions. I pick the uglier of the two which is about a two tops and threw her upstairs. Oh no talkin, no games and sitting around wondering what the fuck was about to happen. She knew and I knew why the fuck I called them up and what they were there for. I told bitch to undress quickly cause I just need to get my rocks off and babydoll could leave right after. So it started out with mad dome and since I didn't care about the ugly bitch that I was tagging the hand went up on the back of the head and I'm pushin for that deep throat like its going out of style. Babydoll gags and I think it's cute. I make my way to the closet and grab a condom. Thank god my sister bought a bunch and left it in my room. I saddle up and rocked her shit for an extremely long 12 min. I'm just trying to bust and shit not impress a bitch. It turns out that all those chemicals in your body won't allow you to bust so I ripped the condom off and went back to dome for another 15 min. Nothing happened and this was starting to get old. So I make up some bullshit story about how I got to wake up early tomorrow and shes gotta get the fuck out. She leaves disappointed but I'm the one going to bed even more disappointed. I take solace in eating the rest of them cheddar wedges and I was off to dreamland where I did bust but with Adrianna Lima while some other bitch fed me jelly donuts.

This story brought to you by alcohol and bad judgment. Go team Alco.

A little bonus for reading this. The song madness by Del.

http://www.mediafire.com/?00jddyjy2tn