Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

I can home from work feeling fine on friday at 4 pm. I didn't need a nap but I knew I was going to be out late so I slept for 2 hours woke up felt kinda funny went to the bar had 1 beer stayed for an hour came home felt a little worse. I woke up yesterday and am sick as a dog...sucky sucky Merry Holiday...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I must be superman then. Ive been drunk for 3 days straight. Having friends in the army that survive out in Iraq is cause for a 3 day drinking binge. And now I got to drive an hour and 40 min to my parents house and start drinking with them for the holidays. I need to pick up some seasonal brew.

Bomb ass sandwhich.

French roll.

Salsa Turky.

Deli Ham.

Onions.

Pickle.

Pepperocini.

Salt.

Pepper.

Oil.

Vinegar.

Chipotle mayo.

Mustard.

Diced olives.

Sides.

Water crackers.

Spreadable brie.

And turkey sausage.

I wonder what chistmas dinner at my aunts house has in store.

I bought rock'em sock'em robots rockem.jpg for my little cousin because he is bad ass and he deserves bad ass toys...

As I was getting out of my car with the bag. The box hit off something in my car and nailed me in the eye...I think I am gonna get a black eye from rock'em sockem robots...I didnt even get mad its wicked funny

Pet peeve of the day

Gwen Stefani

After School Special posted a youtube video of her. I had to watch it to see what the hell he was talking about. Now I'm thinking I wouldve been better off not clicking it and taking his word for it about how bad it was.

Gwen and Fergie need to be shot out of a cannon and into a brick wall.

Maybe Gwen just needs to get dumped again so she could start making music with substance like when she first started out with tragic kingdom. It wasnt that great but at least it was a hell of a lot better than the stinkpile she calls music now.

And Fergie should just quit...life.

I see no reason for her to go on. Shes at her peak and her peak was stealing old school breaking beats and putting some shitty vocals and non sensical lyrics on top of it. Thanks Ferg for telling me you're Fergilicous. I'll try to remember that when you said you were addicted to meth or when you were on stage peeing.

Fucking Jokes.

Pet peeve of the day

said you were addicted to meth or when you were on stage peeing.

Wait wait wait Fergie!? When I need an update cause this shit is funny... Some one give me the 411

Fergie Pees Herself During San Diego Concert

Posted by Fara Kearnes on August 4, 2005 06:47 PM | Permalink

ferg.jpgHollywoodrag.com is reporting this entry from a White Stripes message board:

"So, for anyone who was at the San Diego Street Scene show, you may have noticed that the Stripes took the stage very late, due to the fact that the Black Eyed Peas, who played right before the Stripes, showed up for their set almost a full hour late. Total disrespect, since every other band managed to make their show time on the dot."

"The reason why the Black Eyed Peas took the stage so late is because they claim to have been "stuck in traffic" and that security wouldn't let them in. Anyway, after they took the stage, it was very clear that they were all very hammered."

"So hammered, in fact, that Fergie decided to piss RIGHT ON THE STAGE. No joke. According to radio reports, she moved over out of the spotlight at some point in their set, and just let it go. Without taking her pants off, either."

, "So, sure enough, when she got back in the spotlight, it was obvious what she'd done. And she just kept on going as if nothing happened."

While Fergie's reps claim that she did not piss herself and that stain is actually sweat, people who were at the concert have been posting in forums all over the internet that the bitch was drunk as f*ck and that relieving herself was exactly what she did.

As for the "sweating" defense, I've never seen anyone have the vag equivalent of a pit stain, even after 40 minutes on an elliptical. Home-girl definitely pissed her clamdiggers. Gross.

"So, sure enough, when she got back in the spotlight, it was obvious what she'd done. And she just kept on going as if nothing happened."

While Fergie's reps claim that she did not piss herself and that stain is actually sweat, people who were at the concert have been posting in forums all over the internet that the bitch was drunk as f*ck and that relieving herself was exactly what she did.

As for the "sweating" defense, I've never seen anyone have the vag equivalent of a pit stain, even after 40 minutes on an elliptical. Home-girl definitely pissed her clamdiggers. Gross.

Pop Star Fergie Details Methamphetamine Addiction

Glamorous pop diva Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas has gone public with details about her struggle with methamphetamine addiction, All Headline News reported Sept. 12.

The singer said breaking her dependence on the drug was difficult. "Meth was the hardest boyfriend I ever had to break up with," she said. It's the drug that's addictive, but it's why you start doing it in the first place that's interesting. A lot of it was being a child actor. I learned to suppress feelings."

Before finding success as a singer, Fergie -- real name Stacie Ferguson -- appeared as a child in TV shows like "Mr. Belvedere" and "Married with Children."

I LERNED SUMFING TU-DAI!!!

i did absolutely nothing today and i loved it! i watched movies, played video games, ordered pizza, going to drink some beer, play darts and enjoy the rest of my vacation.

Oh shit youve been doing what ive been doing for the past couple months...