Piece By Piece

Weapon Of Choice

Originally posted by THE REAL BREED@Jul 12 2005, 02:38 PM

TO BE REAL HONEST PBP IS NOT REAL... MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE VIDEO AREN'T THE PEOPLE WHO MADE SF GRAFF WHAt it is today many sf names were not in it. and THAT SUCKS BECAUSE SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN IT ARE FAKE ASS KIDS WHO SHOULD NOT GET ANY EXPOSURE.. I'M A FRISCO LOCAL BORN AND RAISED UP IN THE SUCKA FREE CITY AND HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME SOME ONE WANTS TO MAKE VIDEO ABOUT THE FRISCO KEEP IT REAL AND DON'T PLAY BUDDY SHIT . ..... Breed :yuck:

Let's see who are we missing there Breed? wait, is this the fool who has the itty bitty r that stands above the rest of his letters? haven't seen you up much. like we've said before if there not in it its because they didn't want to be in it. no Buddy shit was played here. The whole timeline and everyone involved in this film where included because that was the general consensus. For your obviously constricted education that is, the writers told the story.

So go ahead list the writers who should be in the film and those who shouldn't.

:clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

Just because you're born in SF doesn't make you the expert so shut your mouth.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

piece by piece, one of the best trailers ive seen.

they mention a writer as being a great influence then go on to say his piece of history is a tragic one.

i didnt catch the tag but im just curious to know what it was and the tragic history they refered to.

peace.

Originally posted by digitsone.@Jul 17 2005, 03:52 AM

piece by piece, one of the best trailers ive seen.

they mention a writer as being a great influence then go on to say his piece of history is a tragic one.

i didnt catch the tag but im just curious to know what it was and the tragic history they refered to.

peace.

That would be TIE ONE R.I.P.

Also DREAM ONE R.I.P.

Cuase we are putting a lot of extra shit in this. and these punk bootlegers :gaga: are making money off this, we arn't so we got to work real hard to get this shit going. haha. Christmas it comes.

Originally posted by IRON CHEF@Jul 24 2005, 10:43 AM

YO WEAPON, HOW COME IT AINT OUT

ON DVD YET?

other than the "bootlegs"

COULDA BEAT THE "BURNERS" TO THE PUNCH ?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by yourdad@Aug 9 2005, 07:38 AM

I LOVE HOW YOUR MAKEING MONEY OFF FRISCOS GRAFF( first learn to spell. and not a cent yet duff) AND YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT OUR CITY.(obviously more then you) OUTOF TOWNER FILM STUDENT(ooohhhh scurrry). THANKS FOR BURNING THE LOCALS. OUTOF TOWNERS // NOT WELCOME..FIND OUT THE HARD WAY (haha show me son)

hahah who the fuck do you think i am kook. and we haven't made any money back on this. hey i got an idea; you go make a movie on Sf graff cause you know so much...

Straight up, tell me where in the movie we are wrong? ill have the guys change it and we will give you complete credit!

toys like your self :haha: make me laugh. :chicken:

whats all this hate and bullshit about "not representing real frisco locals"...dude said straight up....some major players in the frisco scene didnt wanna be down with the movie, simple as that

your not gonna get every writer in the city on this...from the trailor and pics it looks like they did a good job getting as many as possible

• 2 weeks later...

Look, empty hate is common on this board, I was 1 of two writers to see the film in atlanta a little while ago, I thought the film had a lot of soul and I learned somthing that I liked, so it didn't tell me everything that ever happened in sf graff, how the fuck could it, the film had to stop at some point, so if you made this film "weapons of choice" I wouldn't even respond to the overnight critics.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the film at the Roxie show in January and the house was rockin and the bathroom walls was reelin....I will buy the DVD when it's out too....deserves many viewings...no one could make everyone happy in the local graff scene, but I think it will hold the interest of writers and fans all over, even if Dug's a bit dry in his midlife delivery. The film got made and it's hella good......brings to mind the old saying "WTF have YOU done?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...