Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Maine Funk

The streets are ruined because the younger dudes suck at graffiti and keep throwin up the same old garbage over and over and over and talk about Yo I'm dope I got shit runnin all around town, shit I been doing graf since 05' and shit. Lol at you toys!!!

Re: Maine Funk

someone give me a general how to ,, for uploading fotos

You could also use Photobucket which would allow you to build up all your flicks on an account. With TinyPic you don't have an account, you just go on the site and upload each flick then you can save each separate link to go back to whenever you please, but on Photobucket you have one link that holds all the flicks. Plus it resizes the picture for you to a variety of different sizes and you just pick the link you wish to use, in this case the forum on surrounded by [ img ] [ / img ]

To use Photobucket just go to Photobucket.com, register for an account, and start uploading. Make sure to password protect your shit from other people viewing it, your pictures will still show on the forums.

Another benefit is with photobucket you can upload multiple pictures at once, up to something like 20, and you can select as many pictures you want at a time, press the generate html and img button and pick your link.

The downside is monthly allowances.