Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...fucking morons. dudes get years for graffiti and people want to make it easier for the non-writers that watch this thread. specifics aren't even ok in text messages. smarten up or find yourself being a lifer over some shit that started with graffiti.

I'm a GOOD guy!! I'm only on 12oz. to promote my art. You guys seem to respect shit like that!! Big Dork is the only one ballsy enough to agree with me on this one.... the rest of you should kick your own asses out of principle.

He picked up that tampon pretty quick!

I posted them to show that Esko is nice and orge has a terrible throw. and i have never seen that spot on here so i just wanted to share it. and the last pics were posted like 2 days prior so i wanted to give you something. Sorry.

I posted them to show that Esko is nice and orge has a terrible throw. and i have never seen that spot on here so i just wanted to share it. and the last pics were posted like 2 days prior so i wanted to give you something. Sorry.

Until you're doing something better keep your shit talk to yourself man.

Until you're doing something better keep your shit talk to yourself man.

lol wasnt talkin shit i was just saying. I dont do this internet beef. Im just on here to give props. Im not from maine but you cats be getting it done. Cevs hands, Rich, Ich, Learn, lack, kgee, onik, big LINK, Esko, back, vane. HAUNT, and never fortget jurnes pretty much the whole yme, hbtk, and wut movements. Big ups to AX, SFL, RB, and FA

Archived