Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Obviously shitty bombs and tags aren't going to earn the respect of a great piece and tagging untouchable spots like memorials and houses is garbage but aside from that everybodies gotta start somewhere and not everyone is a meca student some folks are just plain vandals who love the thrill. there are crap tags everywhere and argueing against them is futile. in other words get over it

Obviously shitty bombs and tags aren't going to earn the respect of a great piece and tagging untouchable spots like memorials and houses is garbage but aside from that everybodies gotta start somewhere and not everyone is a meca student some folks are just plain vandals who love the thrill. there are crap tags everywhere and argueing against them is futile. in other words get over it

If something sucks, it fucking sucks. True, everyone does start somewhere, and it shouldnt be the internet because you may be notified of how unbelievably shitty your toy scrawlings are.

And if you knew anything, you'd know that the best writers in the state have only stepped foot into MECA to snatch up some scenester graff groupie pussy. So using that for an excuse is null and void.

Also, im pretty sure everyone who paints illegally is in it for the thrill and are vandals as well, but if the thrill is all youre looking for, I might suggest bungie jumping, competetive ski jumping, or even raw-dogging whores (my favorite), because graffiti is an art and trade that has standards and guidelines that should be followed.

I'm seriously sorry if im offending anyone, but i just think theres too much talent in this small pool for such low standards.

So for my rant:

4551252555_bec4529581_o.jpg

JR, I don't know who you are, but you got no clue what you are talking about. There is no argueing against anything here. Simple facts of writing are being stated. What the heck are you talking about MECA for? almost no writers come from that school in maine lol. You are right about "every ones got to start somewhere" and that somewhere in Maine is your black book or underpasses or out of the way spots. Learn a good hand as it will be your building block of your letters and your styles, learn how to use a can and mess around with your out lines, caps and fills somewhere only other writers can see. Once you start making progress on toss ups and stamps then hit some spots up. The advice giving here is in your best interest JR. I am not some ego driven guy trying to tell you that you suck, I am someone trying to pass this trade on. If you think you know better and have more under your belt please enlighten us? Other wise open up your mind, Think with out putting your wants and needs in the picture and see the light of day.

Oh yeah, that ONIKS and TURDL FR8 IS FRESH!

JR, I don't know who you are, but you got no clue what you are talking about. There is no argueing against anything here. Simple facts of writing are being stated. What the heck are you talking about MECA for? almost no writers come from that school in maine lol. You are right about "every ones got to start somewhere" and that somewhere in Maine is your black book or underpasses or out of the way spots. Learn a good hand as it will be your building block of your letters and your styles, learn how to use a can and mess around with your out lines, caps and fills somewhere only other writers can see. Once you start making progress on toss ups and stamps then hit some spots up. The advice giving here is in your best interest JR. I am not some ego driven guy trying to tell you that you suck, I am someone trying to pass this trade on. If you think you know better and have more under your belt please enlighten us? Other wise open up your mind, Think with out putting your wants and needs in the picture and see the light of day.

Oh yeah, that ONIKS and TURDL FR8 IS FRESH!

B U M P...... NBS....

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4018/4555091775_039315e55c_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3208/4555091785_3c3528c2cc_b.jpg

So.. This toy "krazie" and his boy the fake solo( same one who hit the WWII boat out at bug light) where at the legal and I told them the real solo has been writing solo for over 30 years.. and not to hit monuments.. this is what they wrote in solos throw after I left.. "30 years and you still suck".. haha!! They need the constant cross out from everyone..