Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I had been kinda talking about this with a few friends, so I figured I'd put this out there...

How many of y'all would be down for a Legal Wall Invitational?

I'm sayin... 5-10 bucks to enter, you have 1.5 panels on the wall, sun up to sun down, best piece wins all the entry money...

Age groups would be broken up between 20 and under, 20-30, and 30+... The elder age group will determine the winner of the younger battle...

I figured it would be a cool way to have the wall look doooope really quickly and a fun competition...

I'm thinking starting on memorial day weekend (the 29th or 30th)? Lemme know what you fools think...

Oh, and Jurne... stay away... stay farrrrrrrrr away...

Sounds like fun arkady, you will need someone to run it all day long? so peeps know where and when to paint.

I also had a concept for a day of fun. Got the concept from the exchange. East end legal, Invite only. Sketch swap, Have everyone paint one anothers sketch. for example: I would sketch a arkady and he would paint it ect...

this would be cool to see, and a good learning process for all.

what you all think? We can call it Sketched Out 2010 and host it once a year?

I hear yah... but what spot around here can hold over 6 people at once without going over something that probably shouldnt be gone over? especially one that 10-15 people could all be at at once and hang out all day...

I'm thinking, Sunday March 30th, whoever is down and can do it, legal wall (unless a better spot that is as accomodating as the legal is found)...

That work? Hopefully you fools aren't broke cause I need a new pair of kicks.... haaaaaaa

Sounds like fun arkady, you will need someone to run it all day long? so peeps know where and when to paint.

I also had a concept for a day of fun. Got the concept from the exchange. East end legal, Invite only. Sketch swap, Have everyone paint one anothers sketch. for example: I would sketch a arkady and he would paint it ect...

this would be cool to see, and a good learning process for all.

what you all think? We can call it Sketched Out 2010 and host it once a year?

And this sounds like mad fun... we should all draw names at the upcoming one so that we can do it again in a month in this fashion... yeahguyyyyyy

I hear yah... but what spot around here can hold over 6 people at once without going over something that probably shouldnt be gone over? especially one that 10-15 people could all be at at once and hang out all day...

I'm thinking, Sunday March 30th, whoever is down and can do it, legal wall (unless a better spot that is as accomodating as the legal is found)...

That work? Hopefully you fools aren't broke cause I need a new pair of kicks.... haaaaaaa

Damn too bad its May.. haha sorry man had to call it out.

Heading out to a place I go for my used tire and salvage part needs, I stumbled upon these...

29est8x.jpg

2rpvbps.jpg

Sorry for the quality, I took them with my cell. I searched all around the spot for small hands or some sort of proof of who did it but had no luck. It'd be greatly appreciated if someone that may know could tell me who painted it.