Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know this first pic wasn't done in the state, and isn't by anyone currently or formerly from Maine, which is what I've been trying to stick to in this forum, but how often do we see the original classic Terrible T-Kid 170 on a fr8 !!!

954005.jpg

954018.jpg

954030.jpg

954032.jpg

954060.jpg

954064.jpg

Well generally AOK stands for Arkansas & Oklahoma, and YKR stands for Yorkrail (PA), but in this case they are both being leased locally, either by shippers or the RR, not certain which. So they always return over and over as they are assigned to our area. It's possible that they someday may return to their home rails, but both of those series of cars have been based locally since they were manufactured. Some railroads both serve their local customers, as well as lease out segments of their cars to off-line railroads who need the excess cars to serve their various customers volume needs.

In our case, the CRLE's, YKR's, GMRC's, AOK's, CRYX's, MSDR's, NOKL's & TR's ( as well as probably a few others I'm forgetting) are all being leased out to various Maine industries & RR's. Hope that helps.

Really gonna be like that because I dig seeing someone with a steez unlike half the look-a-likes in this area? I think a lot of sticks need to be pulled out of a lot of asses around here if anyone wants any type of respect. Shit's a small community... BigDork, you've said yourself hate isn't worth holding on to in such a small area, how about you start leading by example. Not trying to disrespect anyone by giving props to a piece I dig...

Really gonna be like that because I dig seeing someone with a steez unlike half the look-a-likes in this area? I think a lot of sticks need to be pulled out of a lot of asses around here if anyone wants any type of respect. Shit's a small community... BigDork, you've said yourself hate isn't worth holding on to in such a small area, how about you start leading by example. Not trying to disrespect anyone by giving props to a piece I dig...

You can like the piece all you want thats up to you.. its really not good and has no letter form, which what graffiti is! His hand is horrible, which means everything, and way more than all this.. he has gone over people better and more experienced than him, impersonated a cop, painted peoples spots, started painting on the back of the Asylum without asking to paint it (thats not a free wall). Dig it all you want, Im not disrespecting you for liking it.. thats your decsion and shows you dont know much about graffiti. You can be a toy, we all were at once... thats not the problem. The problem is doing dumb shit over and over, and not learning from it. Impersonating a cop in most cities is a permanent ban at the least.. look it up dude! Graffiti is a trade more than a artform and has rules, it is passed down from generation to generation, it has protocols.. Read "The Art Of Getting Over" by ESPO. its not a free for all. There isnt any hate, its common sense and a love for the preservation of this culture...