Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Interesting discussion on here.

Case in point. A good spot; a well-executed tag, is worth a thousand, ten thousand, more, poorly-executed spots, throwups, tags, etc. I always remember the nice scribe in the bathroom mirror of a gas station more than the multitude of poorly-executed outlines, tags and spots seen in any city.

word i completely agree....very valid point

hate to be the downer,

[/b]BUT IF YOU AINT GOT A TAG, YOU STILL AINT SHIT[/b]...

and i dont think most of you really realize the jewels bigdork is dropping on you (for free at that!)...

"it is not a race, it's a marathon"

i know im a little late on this.but deffinatly some of the realest shit ive heard about graffiti

If anyone is interesting in the little zine happyvegan posted get at me in a PM.

I'm loving the recent activity on here, especially the discussion on handstyles, the history photos and that crazy story.

I'm at work so I don't have a lot of my flicks, but here are some that are on my photobucket account.

Hopefully this works.......

S4020637-1.jpg

S4020643-1.jpg

S4020644-1.jpg

S4020648-1.jpg

S4020650-1.jpg

S4020651-1.jpg

I hear the BAR (MMA) has threatened that before, not too long ago. That would be a real bummer, and a very shortsighted short term solution. Once gas hits 4 bucks or more a gallon again (and it will) everyone will once again be shipping by rail, as they were a few years ago, the tracks were packed. Why else would Warren Buffet be buying controlling shares of BNSF, he knows it's coming, permanently.