Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Maine Funk

So then why make up a new screen name just to say that one comment if you're such stand up guy? And what the fuck do you care who gets put down with a crew that you are not a part of? Just because you say it's not jealousy doesn't mean it's not. Sure sounds like jealousy to me.

yo "told" your stupid this isnt a new name i just dont bother to post till now and straight up I'm not jealous yo. And who the fuck are you to call me out n talk shit. I was pointing out how dudes say dont fuck with hollows and shit and here you see dudes that are gettin maddd cred throw up hollows and legals. To me it doesnt seem that official. So "told" you can go fuck yourself.:cool:

Esko and Ferby are putting in work. they're just traveling and hitting things that city writers dream about. I can see where someone would get that impression that they're not doing anything but really it isn't true. Those dudes are doing a good job at keeping there work out of prying eyes.

ON TO THE FLICKS