Japan

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bonus and sixer made a nice dent in the city. respect. getting busted here is no joke- especially on passenger trains. They pull the train for one day while they clean it and you have to pay all of the lost fares for that train for one day, sometimes up to half a million dollars. Try paying that off. They are harsher towards foreigners than the locals.

PS. MR BILL MARKERS. nuff said.

actually if i remember correctly' date=' its about 2 hours from narita to tokyo[/quote']

Actually, if i remember, the airport i'm reffering to is "tokyo NARITA airport", hence why i said tokyos "very own," WISE ASS....

Someone please assure me that when i get to japan i will not have to deal with shithead wannabe writers thousands upon thousands of miles away from the homeland of asshole writers(U.S. but more specificaly the east coast)....:shakehead:

Hydro Bill Is now Power Bill.... I can help you get tips for Japanese paint. PM me cuz it`s onna low low

Narita is about 1 hour from anywhere you would want to paint. Get crackin! I am excited to see some new shit. The best thing about the scene here is all the writers from everywhere that leave a lil something behind.

the paint at tokyu hands aint all that great...... they got female fan tip caps...is there a better place to get paint at??

there is a graff shop in upper Shibuya, i don't remember the name... but they sell all the euro paints and have a full selection of caps... its in this little music district in shibuya... its in there... you gotta look up when you get there...

Other shops i found paint at was the Haze store and the Recon store... both in Harajuku...

Japanese paint sux to do fillins with... just use it for tagging...

also go to a 100 yen store... they have mini cans there the size of large markers.... those are awesom for catching day time paint tags... and they're easy to rack but at 100yen... its nothing...

yehh last time i was at the 100 yen store, i was about to rack some of the 100yen paint but then i thot it was gonna be some cheap shit so i only racked the paint markers there. they got mad paint markers there for 100 yen too but not all 100yen stores. only some has the paint markers. but any one know some spots around osaka or kyoto? i know kyotos a historical spot and there isnt a lot of graff there but any spots in osaka?

is that graff shop in shibuya in that building behind tokyu hands? its like 4 stories high and the entire staircase and elevator is crushed.....pez, sect, everyong in tokyos got tags there....i only saw some hip hop djin shops though

i was in harajuka but couldnt find nothin either, ill be on the lookout