Japan

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

*push*

some people argue bout why japs do not write kanji. But have you ever tryed a 14 stroke letter/kanji? or as composit? you can't read it. Even a simple kanji if it's not ichi(-) ni(=) or the one for rice/river would be impossible to read. well you could do some in hiragana/katagana, but there are some letters you can mod like in the roman one. The ichi ist's just a stroke "-" but also works as lengthening in some cases. I really enjoyed the pictures of this thread, coz I've asked my friend in tokyo to send me some and she refused - coz she couldn't find any besides some tags. My girl send me just some quicks from european ppl and thought it would be from japanese ppl *lol*. Too bad most of the pictures were down - so if there are any sites, please post dem!

cheers^^

how old are you?

you should have no problem buying paint anywhere but I wouldnt suggest racking it. the police look at theft being worse than vandalism and you can't beat 200 yen hardware store spray. paint in osaka the law is pretty laid back. kyoto on the other hand is pretty strict about graffiti since its considered historical.

my nice deed for the day:p .

lol good looks on the good deed...i'm 15 and i started writing about 5th grade and im not a toy. trust me cuz im in boston and my boys told me what to do and what not to do a longg time ago. i was just askin if i was to go there, they would let me buy paint?yeah ur right about the historical spot but i dont know any hardware stores around osaka or kyoto. my cousins and other fam memebers live in osaka but its like a a hour and a half train ride wit the keihan then switch to express to get to where my cousins are..i've seen like NANO, BOS<-osaka writer?and some other few spots in kyoto but yeah...serum, where u at in japan?

• 3 weeks later...

heading over to Japan from Melbourne in september, anything i need to know? should i BYO markers or are they cheap to get there? am "assuming" they are cheaper in japan, but unsure. also, anything that i "must" see? i am keen to check out the abandoned coal mines/islands that i have read about and a few "tunnels" if anyone can hook me up, PM me! peace

• 2 weeks later...