Girls who rock

Fatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mmmmh i don't think i rock but i paint, i'm a girl and it's only what i know, sorry i'm in london since only 2 month so i don't have my fucking computer here, so i can on ly show one of my work done with my Brother HOCKUSPOCKUS in march in France.

faslty done... (calavera,roses, banner made by me.... and one with me! hahaha)

l_d9baa44264544cdf886878a8bdafe3e4.jpg

l_dcff085771ec46469acd784e148c877d.jpg

l_8eddcdf0603343cab76c70b18ff5950d.jpg

l_8232c0e91b82403ba28dcf6507a340c8.jpg

i promise more better works later.

move! echoe! bjae! fword! the list goes on utah is just the most known theres girls who kill it and you would never know it then theres groupies on flickr. i could name more female writers who i like more than utah but its not about blowin spots up

Definitely Utah! She paints across the country plus Europe. Plus she has a dope style! Look at some of those other flicks posted, all p-walls and shit. And even if they're not painting p-walls I guarentee you they don't paint nearly as much as Utah. It's all about bombing. Bump queen utah!!

• 2 weeks later...
I can name a few women writers who get better spots than me and do better things with them than I could.If you no-mama havin, no-pussy gettin, 'bros over hoes' closet-cases can't deal with gettin burned from time to time by a clitoris, then expect to have a shitty adult life with a series of bad, abusive relationshits.

thats funny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived