Girls who rock

Fatty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I really wish more females wrote. They naturally have much better penmanship than the vast majority of dudes. unfortunately i've seen in the game that the overwhelming macho tough guy bullshit is very unwelcoming, and shuts a lot of possibly interested people out. Pretty bogus if you ask me. Props to the women rockin' it, lots of fantastic stuff in the thread.

I really wish more females wrote. They naturally have much better penmanship than the vast majority of dudes. unfortunately i've seen in the game that the overwhelming macho tough guy bullshit is very unwelcoming, and shuts a lot of possibly interested people out. Pretty bogus if you ask me. Props to the women rockin' it, lots of fantastic stuff in the thread.

no room for softies in this game. but unfortunately the softer side will prevail, with the financial role that has made its demand in the game. when a someone sees graff they dont think male/female. women dont make it in this game because of the physicality's they are not willing to comfront. but in my opinion, penmanship dosent really play a role. penmanship, is the last thing on the mind when bombing. style is far different. dont get me wrong though, women can write better. i would also love to see more women in the game, as long as they bomb.

• 1 month later...

Archived