What would happen if...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Apr 8 2005, 02:19 AM

HAHAHA THAT WAS FUUUUCKED UP NIGGA!

Haha, for real.

I had a friend who did juvenile detention years back in one of those places where they stick you all in a giant hall filled with bunk beds at night. He was telling me how he got into an argument with this kid who was notorius for waiting till people went to bed, then punching them in their sleep. Apparently the night of the argument my friend tried to stay awake all night, but by about 2-3 am he had fallen asleep and within 15 minutes the other guy had sucker punched him as hard as he could.

Obviously it wasn't a KO punch cos dude just woke up and started fighting. But he told me it felt like an explosion in his head, that he was seeing white flashes, and that he was all dizzy when he went to defend himself.

Make of that what you will.

Haha, cool... that's an actual first hand story of WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. On a side note, the story of that girl being all drunk and stupid trying to rekindle things is funny. Sometimes my girl does some silly shit, and I'm like, "You're off your rocker..." "Your rocker is over there..." :points:

Guest platapie

wake up confused and dazed as fuck, and tehn mayeb fall back into a KOed state after theyve woken up form the inital shock of beign whacked

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Apr 6 2005, 11:05 AM

Let's say someone is sleeping and while they're sleeping someone else does a "knockout punch" on them.... is the sleeping person going to:

A. Wake up... mad as hell

for a second i thought it said go to hell

i think this might happen: they would dream they were in a fight or something