RIS & AOK CREWS

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
it's more about the music than the visuals, if they were promoting graffiti on freight trains, than yes it would be annoying that it was sorta hard to see what was going on clearly. but incorporating the graf as part of the visuals is more of a subliminal message.

Thank you Erum,

I could'nt of said it better myself and I'm not in the mood to get baited into a debate right now. Maybe later after I come back from a night of drinking.

it's more about the music than the visuals, if they were promoting graffiti on freight trains, than yes it would be annoying that it was sorta hard to see what was going on clearly. but incorporating the graf as part of the visuals is more of a subliminal message.

Thank you Erum,

I could'nt of said it better myself and I'm not in the mood to get baited into a debate right now. Maybe later after I come back from a night of drinking.

You know what "I Hate U" I agree. You know the score & you know how the crew rolls. In the same breath though everyone is entitled to their opinion. So with that being said I won't waste my time of day to explain what it is I do and what the video the concept of the video I posted. Partly because I would be dry snitching myself out if I did so. Either you get it or you don't. Either you like it , love it or hate it but whatever the case is your not going to change what the video is representing.

I do find it quite humourous when cats try to be cool with me , then out of nowhere come out of left field and try to disrespect me. I'm sorry if you are not a fan of the video but you could of been alot more more respectful way in your comments especially when. I know your a fan of my photos on flickr or better yet my comments on flickr . I say this because I have no photos posted on flickr but yet still I receive this message from you Heavy Lox below a few months ago.

Hi vendalism,

You are HEAVYLOX.....ups' newest contact! If you don't know HEAVYLOX.....ups, HEAVYLOX.....ups is probably a fan of your photos or wants a bookmark so they can find you again. There is no obligation for you to reciprocate, unless you want to. :)

Comments like this make me go hmmmm to your response above. Sorry I don't do slide shows but you can find quite alot of Vendalism if you look around. Also graff rule 101, "Give Respect Get Respect". If you don't like someone's work just keep it moving. It's that simple.

edited for grammar corrections

• 1 year later...