Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest DMX

RIS & AOK CREWS

Guest DMX
Guest DMX
Guest DMX
Guest DMX

oh and for the record: i am not from new york nor am i cool in any way.

Guest Merdle

Holy shit. Aok is probly the most influental crew of todays graffiti. Can't give enough respect to these guys.

Guest MRBURNS

is it me

is it me, or do a lot of people live off of these guys style?? from toys, to european writers, to west coast dudes...whats the deal with that???

Re: is it me

Originally posted by MRBURNS

is it me, or do a lot of people live off of these guys style?? from toys, to european writers, to west coast dudes...whats the deal with that???

Apart from Elk and Drax from London what other Euro heads are in Aok? Is there any??

Re: is it me

Originally posted by MRBURNS

it's not just you, it's the truth.

but the deal is that they burn hard. and everyone recognizes it. and it appeals to people that they do styles that are loose and have a "fuck you, i'm not going to bust my ass on a super-serious tech-y peice" attitude. a lot of people are realizing, myself included, that graff is and should always be fun and goofy, and dudes like reas and ghost have epitomized that viewpoint for a minute.

i guess maybe you're talking about people biting them but that's an issue that has been discussed ad nauseum. people bite them, sure. cool. end of story for me.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

super flooky and fun YO. good letters and good colors make for a good time. and yes one can definitely see some influence from these guys on the current up and commers, particularly on the fr8s nah mean!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now