peep this basic sketch

Mimik-176

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the ups peeps. yea fire I like Emit, mostly I like his colors though. Fire do you know him or anything or were u just wondering? My bad suburban bum, I just want to have a style down before I spend the rest of my time on walls. sooner or later I want to be only walls. instead of inventing something new on paper I will take it straight to a wall. so until then I will be sure I have all the basics to my different styles down.

Originally posted by Mimik-176

My bad suburban bum, I just want to have a style down before I spend the rest of my time on walls. sooner or later I want to be only walls. instead of inventing something new on paper I will take it straight to a wall. so until then I will be sure I have all the basics to my different styles down.

now, i didnt read anything but this one reply, so if i dont know what im talking about, correct me. but if he said that he hadent like painted at all, or had painted very little, i think thats a damn good idea. you know why people hate graff so much? cuz they think its ugly. you know why they think its ugly? cuz half the fuckin writers out there suck, and then they go bust some ugly fuckin tag or paint an ugly fuckin peice or something....and gafffiti is just automaticly catigorized as ugly. if peeps waited till they had this whole graff thing down before they painted, we'd be less hated. thank you

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by Ammo

now, i didnt read anything but this one reply, so if i dont know what im talking about, correct me. but if he said that he hadent like painted at all, or had painted very little, i think thats a damn good idea. you know why people hate graff so much? cuz they think its ugly. you know why they think its ugly? cuz half the fuckin writers out there suck, and then they go bust some ugly fuckin tag or paint an ugly fuckin peice or something....and gafffiti is just automaticly catigorized as ugly. if peeps waited till they had this whole graff thing down before they painted, we'd be less hated. thank you

i disagree on the whole, but i agree most writers/painters suck. people think its ugly cuz they dont understand art or expression. they dont see the feeling in a piece, some pieces lack this, but most have it. you cant expect the world to accept us for what we do, we are costing them money in lots of cases, thats not a way to make them think well of us. art is personal, i do it for me, if g w says its ugly, then oh well, i'll love it cuz i did it and had heart in it.

xxx303

its not symetricial enough and the ropes or whatever should be done away with. 3d it definately. i dont like the beginning and the things coming out but its ok i guess. and tha smocsta that shit bitten harder than a pitbull on mailman.

thx for the critisizm peeps. I dont feel I have what it takes to bust out on the walls yet. I dont want to be like so many writers and just come out fucking wak, when I come out I want to be decent. The reason you dont see me up is because i dont get up yet. I want to have a few of my styles down before i go full forward. and I wont be a bomber because I gives a shit about that kinda fame. its gonna all pieces coming from me. KSTF drop your sketches down to dolores@freshsites. com. send me some sketches so I can check em out. :king: peace

Originally posted by Mimik-176

thx for the critisizm peeps. I dont feel I have what it takes to bust out on the walls yet. I dont want to be like so many writers and just come out fucking wak, when I come out I want to be decent. The reason you dont see me up is because i dont get up yet. I want to have a few of my styles down before i go full forward. and I wont be a bomber because I gives a shit about that kinda fame. its gonna all pieces coming from me. KSTF drop your sketches down to dolores@freshsites. com. send me some sketches so I can check em out. :king: peace

cool i can do that all i need is an e-mail address. When your ready to paint piece's i have some chill spots so you can take your time and do it right. It's better to paint some of your sketches now so you can get up.

Guest Wase_137

Man I think it's coming out all right and you are getting the idea down, just keep practicing and inovating, that is the key. Don't sweet what these internet writers say, I mean these Siskal and Eberts. Style is your own personal thing when it comes to graff.

Peace,

Wase_137

719-Colorado

Mad love Waser, we met at the Whos shining battle u remember? KSTF drop me some sketches down at smoothbreeze76@ aol.com Buckethead I dont even know who nime is, sorry I dont spend time trying to see who's style mine looks like. If you looked at alot of writers than you could say that the style they rock looks something like someone elses somewhere else. everytime someone new tries to come into the scene someone will say, blah blah blah your style looks like ______ you are biter. I am happy because I didnt get to come up looking at alot of other peoples styles or kick with any writers. If you saw the shit I first started out with you would cry in laughter. :king: peace to all graff hedz who arent haters.

Guest Wase_137

Yo man I know what Nime's pieces look like and yours don't resemble them. You can check out my new piece here in the Bench under the Subject, Wase_137 Flick. Yeah man I remember who you were from who's shining, we are trying to have a show in Pueblo on December 15th, try to make it, I will plug some more info in your ear later...

Peace

• 5 weeks later...

Archived