CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DB...

Boston Thins and those Elmer's fats are definitely different. Boston Rusto Thins can be found on Stoner Glass Cleaner, or http://www.troutartsupply.com (shameless plug). Elmer's fats are similar in body, but spray larger as they are meant to disperse glue.

You should get yourself some of the thins if you're a Rusto guy![/Quote]

i have a handful of them from walmart, and they seldom clog, so you know...

are you suggesting i buy some from trout?

i have a handful of them from walmart, and they seldom clog, so you know...

are you suggesting i buy some from trout?

No, not at all. Suggesting that you try the Stoner ones to see the difference compared to the Elmer's. I might be confused, but I kept seeing you were referring to the Elmer's caps as Boston's, and I was just pointing out that there was a difference between the two.

No, not at all. Suggesting that you try the Stoner ones to see the difference compared to the Elmer's. I might be confused, but I kept seeing you were referring to the Elmer's caps as Boston's, and I was just pointing out that there was a difference between the two.

then what are the elmer's caps?

the ones that loo0k like little german outlines.

i was told those were boston thins, because i wanted to call them something i cant remember but someone said they were already named bostons

Let me explain something to you guys:

The Elmer's Caps have a different sized hole in the black nozzle part of the cap, this allows more paint to escape, creating a fat cap.

The Stoner's Glass Caps are thin/medium caps that are perfect for OUTLINING with Rusto, hence why we call them Boston Thins on our site.

In Summary...

Same BODY on the caps, DIFFERENT sized holes for the spray to go through. TWO different caps.

You guys were confusing me as well, which is why I was pointing out the difference. You could call the Elmer's ones Boston Fats?

Let me explain something to you guys:

The Elmer's Caps have a different sized hole in the black nozzle part of the cap, this allows more paint to escape, creating a fat cap.

The Stoner's Glass Caps are thin/medium caps that are perfect for OUTLINING with Rusto, hence why we call them Boston Thins on our site.

In Summary...

Same BODY on the caps, DIFFERENT sized holes for the spray to go through. TWO different caps.

You guys were confusing me as well, which is why I was pointing out the difference. You could call the Elmer's ones Boston Fats?

yea but the tip im using is from a stoner's glass cleaner.

Yeah I'm definitely gonna be coppin an extinguisher...got plenty of blaster caps that made themselves by popping out, I wonder if this ones different...

The AP silver fat works good on rusto.

And BTW, I got a couple of those new elmers german looking caps, and they're fucking sick. I was using black and got better flares than dude did with the blue ^^^

Yeah I'm definitely gonna be coppin an extinguisher...got plenty of blaster caps that made themselves by popping out, I wonder if this ones different...

The AP silver fat works good on rusto.

And BTW, I got a couple of those new elmers german looking caps, and they're fucking sick. I was using black and got better flares than dude did with the blue ^^^

the AP silver fat does NOT work good on rusto. i couldnt even get one throwie out with those caps, and all i use is teh rusto.

gtfouttaherewiththatshitmain....

I'll go check again, it coulda been the oink silver fat with the black dot, but I think it was the AP silver fat.

So I copped some Rusto fats finally. They aren't as fat or clean as I figured, but I haven't done anything real with em yet.

And just for future reference:

2008120902145602008-1208-4480.jpg

=

Rusto Fats

www.shoplet.com%2Foffice%2Flimages%2FEPIE451_1_1.JPG

=

IMG_0076-1.jpg

I'll go check again, it coulda been the oink silver fat with the black dot, but I think it was the AP silver fat.

they leak like a motherfuck

maybe they don't leak when you just spray one line

but it'll leak like crazy sooner or later

maybe five seconds later or maybe when you're halfway thru your fill

pop the dot out of a pink dot or some other wide body fat cap.

it wont have a neato yellow dot underneath it like an extinguisher cap, but i can get a spray dot of about 4.5 inches in diameter from about 4 feet away with the black dot popped out of a silver fat level 4.

Archived