Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ITS BEEN SO MANY YEARS...THE BEEF HAS BEEN LONG SQUASHED..BUT YOU STILL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU WANT SOME...FUCK A NSF...DIVE SHIT ALL OVER YOU GUYS...TRUTH.... THATS WHY YOU HAD TO TAKE SOME OF HIS SPOTS.....IN ALL REALNESS DIVE TOOK OUT MORE SPOTS....PUZL DID DISS HIM BUT NOT NEARY AS MUCH....LOWLIFE DIVER AINT TRIPPING ON THIS BS

DUDE CALMDOWN IM SURE ITS BIN SQUASHED BUT REALLY YOU MUST BE KIDING OR JUST A DUMB ASS...:lol:

ITS OBVIOUS YOU DONT LIKE DIVE...HE SHIT ALL OVER YOUR CREW...ALL THOOSE PUZZLE FLIKS WERE AFTER THE FACT AFTER DIVE LEFT PITTSBURGH...YOU DIDNT WANT TO BEEF WHEN HE WAS THERE...PUSSY...

yo dude alot of big talk from you.. the funny thing is im not even in nsf. let me know when you come back threw the burgh and i will show you who the pussy is.................... done with this tuff guy talk...

yo dude alot of big talk from you.. the funny thing is im not even in nsf. let me know when you come back threw the burgh and i will show you who the pussy is.................... done with this tuff guy talk...

JUST REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THOSE PICS THAT WERE POSTED////NEVER SAID YOU ARE NSF PUZZLE ISNT NSF EITHER...BUT NSF WAS TO PUSSY TO TAKE OUT DIVE SO PUZLE HAD TO SAVE THEM.....HAHA. NO TOUGH TALK JUST BEING REAL...THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY....HEY WE ARE FRIENDS NOW...CAN I CALL YOU BUDDDY

• Like 1