Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TWEEK! YOU GOT BEEF!??!?! YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT!!! HAHAHAAHA I'M FUCKIN LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT YOU. LET'S MEET UP SO I CAN FIGHT YYOU!!

YOU ACT ALL TOUGH IN YOUR PAINT SAYING SHIT LIKE YOU'RE GONNA PUNCH ALL MY HOMIES IN THE THROAT. OPEN INVITATION YOU FAG!!! LET'S MEET UP AND YOU CAN THROW SOME FISTS AT ME FIRST. NOT A JOKE!

I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, YOU'RE JUST SOME 4 FOOT TALL NIGGER FAGGOT. SO LET'S DO THIS. AND I'LL SQUASH YOUR ASS WHILE ALL MY HOMIES STAND BY AND LAUGH AT YOUR ASS, THEN WE'LL FUCKING POST ALL VIDEOS OF YOUR ASS ON YOUTUBE AND SCRIBE THE SHIT OUTTA YOUR FACE!!

AHAHAHAHHA!!!! HIT ME UP!!! LET'S THROW FISTS, YOU CAN PUNCH US IN THE THROAT!!

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD I AM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!!!1!1!!

TWEEK! YOU GOT BEEF!??!?! YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT!!! HAHAHAAHA I'M FUCKIN LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT YOU. LET'S MEET UP SO I CAN FIGHT YYOU!!

YOU ACT ALL TOUGH IN YOUR PAINT SAYING SHIT LIKE YOU'RE GONNA PUNCH ALL MY HOMIES IN THE THROAT. OPEN INVITATION YOU FAG!!! LET'S MEET UP AND YOU CAN THROW SOME FISTS AT ME FIRST. NOT A JOKE!

I KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, YOU'RE JUST SOME 4 FOOT TALL NIGGER FAGGOT. SO LET'S DO THIS. AND I'LL SQUASH YOUR ASS WHILE ALL MY HOMIES STAND BY AND LAUGH AT YOUR ASS, THEN WE'LL FUCKING POST ALL VIDEOS OF YOUR ASS ON YOUTUBE AND SCRIBE THE SHIT OUTTA YOUR FACE!!

AHAHAHAHHA!!!! HIT ME UP!!! LET'S THROW FISTS, YOU CAN PUNCH US IN THE THROAT!!

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD I AM LAUGHING RIGHT NOW!!!1!1!!

Ha... whateva nigga... if u saw me then why wasn't u talking all this banging shit then...I'm always ready for war foo

YOU'RE READY FOR WAR?? NAME THE TIME AND PLACE!

shut the fuck up talking all hard shit if you can't step up you faggot tweek.

i'm fucking serious, name the time and place so we can squash the shit outta you, i'm aiming for permanent brain damage, so your tiny nigger ass has to suffer the rest of your pathetic life.

i bet you're too big of a pussy and won't reply to this. YOU'RE READY TO FIGHT?? BRING IT ON YA FUCKIN FAGGOT.

WHEN AND WHERE?

bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!! TWEET LET'S SEE SOME FUCKING ACTION. I'M READY. ANY TIME ANY PLACE. AND I'LL TEACH YOU WHO YOU FUCKING MESS WITH WHEN YOU KEEP GOING OVER ALL MY HOMIES WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FILL INS.
...... ha umad...yo lil boyfriend started this shit.. NOKE...im jus gone finish it...

you're retarded, you're too pussy to meet up and settle this shit. i knew you were too pussy.

you went over Qaek and Purp and started this shit. Purp is from out of town, who's down with some big time crews. ESE, HWC, PBJ, he doesn't fuck around. Noke and Jers are from out of town, 3B Crew. Sabot is from out of town. You went over 4 out of towners who are, #1 better than you, and #2 could murder your ass, and you went over 3 of my homies from in town. 7 people you started shit with. and your shit is ugly as fuck. you can't do anything worth looking at, and you don't even know who you're going over.

and you say you're gonna finish this? FINE! PROVE ME WRONG! name the time and place and finish this shit ya faggot. i'll meet up and show you up, and turn you into a fuckin terri schiavo case.

you're acting tough, but i bet you won't be tough enough to actually go out on your words, bitch.

let's see it faggot.

neva went ova sabot mad respect for him... like i said go ova me and i return the favor... dont give a fuck if u dont like my shit... im here to stay... now quit bein gansta on the net... do what the fuck u gotta do and ima do my thing... name yo time and place and will mos def show... if not fuck off