Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Honestly if your going to get on this site, your subjecting anything you type to be critized by everyone on the Internet.

I can see where ur coming from with the don't comment on I if you don't do it.

And that's true in the streets.

Because in one sense the dood wouldn't have anything to flick if there wasn't anyone out there doing it

But on a website for graffiti pictures, I think the person posting pictures of the local scene actually gets more clout "on the site/not in the streets". He is contributing more to the Missouri thread than anyone else

The scene still would exist without the photographers but this thread sure wouldn't

In my eyes, both of u are trying to make the same point

Put up or shut up.

And with that I'm out.

trust me stlphotoguy the feeling is mutual... P1010312.jpg

LETS MENTION THE CRAPPY THROW UPS IN THIS PIC...WHATS THAT HORRIBLE GROWTH ON THE LEFT OF THE L...HAHA DISGUSTING...THE E IS A TOTAL BITE THE N JUST SUCKS AND THE S IS AN S....CANT EVEN READ WHAT THE SIDE WAYS CROOKED ONE SAYS MAYBE SGAY EITHER WAY ITS GARBAGE

STICK TO THE PRETTY BOY SHIT..YOU WANT BEEF KEEP TELLING US HOW TO RUN THE GAME..ILL MAKE IT HAPPEN

plus that photo was to back up the comment on how some writers who.s names have been withheld...should work on their throws....man looking at the photo im not impressed at all...lens is a fr8 writer..not a bomber by any means....haha he def needs to work on that throw