Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im like so hood man some black guys need to recognize my thug and put me onthere cd... i got rep i got rep... i was was like runing up on these cops solo bc im down to throw nuks and was ready to brol and was finna pull out my strap but was like na ima use my dagr to send em to the morg and then suck their blood like dracula... awwww man my lifes boken i just wunna love somebody :'(

im like so hood man some black guys need to recognize my thug and put me onthere cd... i got rep i got rep... i was was like runing up on these cops solo bc im down to throw nuks and was ready to brol and was finna pull out my strap but was like na ima use my dagr to send em to the morg and then suck their blood like dracula... awwww man my lifes boken i just wunna love somebody :'(

:lol: :lol:

Just cuz you saw it in your bedroom, doesnt mean you should flick it and post it

DEUS coming hard w/ what looks to be a home-made mop, hope im not let down and find out he bought that shit off bombingscience

OBC putting up VIRGIL!!! hardcore

Funniest shit in a long time = this page

wish I had some flicks to post, but looks like everyone else is finally doing there part, leaving me w/ nothing to do but talk shit, how lame.

hhaha damn. they sure do know how to come up with those tough guy names though dont they?

and Kcafo are you fucking serious?

"covering KC"= a couple tunnels and a basement

"saw this today"=piece painted at moms house

get the fuck outta here with that shit

hhaha damn. they sure do know how to come up with those tough guy names though dont they?

and Kcafo are you fucking serious?

"covering KC"= a couple tunnels and a basement

"saw this today"=piece painted at moms house

get the fuck outta here with that shit

Your a complete and utter idiot.