Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fuck muni+Mar 25 2006, 12:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuck muni - Mar 25 2006, 12:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-its real@Mar 24 2006, 04:52 PM

Saw some BTM over ST daaaam. good luck homies. :yuck:

haha about time....i geuss kerse wants to add some more notches to his buckknife...good bye ST, SF general is on 23rd and potrero, emergency room is on the right side of the campus....

[/b]

?

Originally posted by BlacManGoneRobin+Mar 25 2006, 06:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlacManGoneRobin - Mar 25 2006, 06:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fuck muni@Mar 25 2006, 12:07 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-its real@Mar 24 2006, 04:52 PM

haha about time....i geuss kerse wants to add some more notches to his buckknife...good bye ST, SF general is on 23rd and potrero, emergency room is on the right side of the campus....

?

[/b]

damn wuts with it ? i fo sho thought niggaz was gonna rep they all city shit come on kbk , ink2 , show them haters the time you guys allcity right? nah foreal tho. u gonna feel gonna feel stupid if you run into folks tho .

this isnt beverly hills bro . haha

Originally posted by smallpimpin+Mar 25 2006, 06:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smallpimpin - Mar 25 2006, 06:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BlacManGoneRobin@Mar 25 2006, 06:56 AM

?

damn wuts with it ? i fo sho thought niggaz was gonna rep they all city shit come on kbk , ink2 , show them haters the time you guys allcity right? nah foreal tho. u gonna feel gonna feel stupid if you run into folks tho .

[/b]

^ain't no shame up in our games, keep spreading those rumors like good little punk bitches thank you :love2: :love2: :love2: :king: INK2 :king: KRK :king: LAIK :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Originally posted by thizzymcguire+Mar 25 2006, 02:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thizzymcguire - Mar 25 2006, 02:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Mar 24 2006, 10:37 PM

nakaharsh8oy.jpg

thanks again...

still in it to win it though

[/b]

i like how harsh's letters always overlap opposite..it's different.

and rip drone..itw prez..once your in it..your in it to win it..peace.

Originally posted by ICECOLDVET@Mar 25 2006, 01:29 PM

What these cats don't understand is all the top crews in frisco kick it with eachother hard. You go up against BTM then PCF steps in... then its GSB then TKO and so on and so on. You'll have half the city crossing you out and ready to kill. Good luck.

ask ATARI :shook:

Originally posted by BlacManGoneRobin+Mar 25 2006, 04:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BlacManGoneRobin - Mar 25 2006, 04:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by smallpimpin@Mar 25 2006, 06:17 AM

Originally posted by BlacManGoneRobin@Mar 25 2006, 06:56 AM

?

^ain't no shame up in our games, keep spreading those rumors like good little punk bitches thank you :love2: :love2: :love2: :king: INK2 :king: KRK :king: LAIK :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

[/b]

TOY

kill yourself so we dont have to

Originally posted by EUROne+Mar 25 2006, 10:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EUROne - Mar 25 2006, 10:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ICECOLDVET@Mar 25 2006, 01:29 PM

What these cats don't understand is all the top crews in frisco kick it with eachother hard. You go up against BTM then PCF steps in... then its GSB then TKO and so on and so on. You'll have half the city crossing you out and ready to kill. Good luck.

ask ATARI :shook:

[/b]

have u ever take off on atari??