Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SanFranciscoGraffiti+Mar 22 2006, 10:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SanFranciscoGraffiti - Mar 22 2006, 10:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-meatcleaver@Mar 22 2006, 09:51 PM

i couldnt read that shitty tag because the L looks like an E and LOVER would take that girl and Grind her face off with a cheeze grader and make you fags eat the shavings so fuck you and fuck her FREE LOVER TDA

girl huh? oh, is she a girl? SHUT YOUR FUCKING SNITCH TALKIN

NETBANGIN SHIT HOLE!! We don't give a fuck about your drama.

Take it to the streets. That doesn't belong here!!!

I'm not posting photos so you can all talk shit

and get people arrested. This goes for all you toys on here

who think you're hard. This isn't a nintendo game. This is real life. Check yourself!

[/b]

get people arrested......u have to be caught doing it......

Originally posted by meatcleaver@Mar 23 2006, 02:51 AM

i couldnt read that shitty tag because the L looks like an E and LOVER would take that girl and Grind her face off with a cheeze grader and make you fags eat the shavings so fuck you and fuck her FREE LOVER TDA

judging by your comment id guess he is more of a fighter than a lover..

dagmar.

Originally posted by DagmarOnasis+Mar 23 2006, 03:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DagmarOnasis - Mar 23 2006, 03:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-meatcleaver@Mar 23 2006, 02:51 AM

dagmar.

[/b]

this is fuckin stupid.....people startin shit for other people....when my niggas locked up......stop speakin for lover....he can handle his own.....

Originally posted by DagmarOnasis+Mar 23 2006, 12:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DagmarOnasis - Mar 23 2006, 12:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-meatcleaver@Mar 23 2006, 02:51 AM

dagmar.

[/b]

Maybe it's one of those ironic names.

This is all I got...

IMG_4011.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_3656.jpg

IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg