Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

(KCBS) SAN FRANCISCO - For the first time students getting involved in Mayor Newsom's two-year program to wipe out graffiti.

Mabel Ng was one of a half-dozen Burton High School students who fanned out over the Portola District on Saturday afternoon to paint over graffiti.

"I think it's just ugly," Ng told KCBS reporter Henry Mulak. "People think it's art, but I really think it's like, not."

The Department of Public Works has been charged with reducing the amount of graffiti in the city over the next two years, something the city acknowledges is a difficult.

The DPW is working to find volunteers around the city to commit to painting over graffiti, since taggers often target a different area once anti-graffiti efforts reach critical mass in a particular neighborhood.

(11:20am, jro)

Joe Rogers

(© MMV, CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Originally posted by GrafKix@Mar 23 2006, 10:45 PM

b28521688.jpg

wanna know who buffed the beach??

these sorority bitches..

and apparently they did it just for fun!

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

its so funny cause they had to use graffiti to write the name of their sorority! It just proves how great graffiti is and how retarded and confused they are for painting over other peoples names, especially at the beach.

Originally posted by its real@Mar 24 2006, 05:05 PM

Mabel Ng was one of a half-dozen Burton High School students who fanned out over the Portola District on Saturday afternoon to paint over graffiti.

"I think it's just ugly," Ng told KCBS reporter Henry Mulak. "People think it's art, but I really think it's like, not."

All it takes is one person to ask and i will post mables myspace.

Originally posted by coalesce+Mar 24 2006, 08:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (coalesce - Mar 24 2006, 08:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GrafKix@Mar 23 2006, 10:45 PM

b28521688.jpg

wanna know who buffed the beach??

these sorority bitches..

and apparently they did it just for fun!

:hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:

its so funny cause they had to use graffiti to write the name of their sorority! It just proves how great graffiti is and how retarded and confused they are for painting over other peoples names, especially at the beach.

[/b]

i think we should track each of of these cunts down and kill them.

any one else down for the mission?