Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by hollowtips@Mar 5 2006, 11:35 PM

sorry kid its too late, you talked some shit and now youre about to get served, too bad you gave away who your homies with so its only a matter of time....

yea ok...i get it...ya'll are gona find me and kill me or some shit...let it go...i did...sorry for "talkin shit" i was jus sayin some shit i was thinkin...obviously you cant say whats on ur mind nowadays so whatever...let shit go...its some online talk...respect to AJ mob...let shit go once in a while...its so not worth it...

ALERT AINT NOTHIN BUT A LIL DYKE THAT'S WHY HE GOT THE BOOT FROM AJ AND WENT THOSE "FAGGOT NIGGAS!" AND ALERT NIGGA YEA I SAID THAT SHIT COME SEE ME YOU KNO WHO I AM PEPS ONE NIGGA AJ IT CIA NIGGA SHOTWELL MOBB IF YOU WANNA THROW IN THE GANG SHIT!

Originally posted by SpEp1@Mar 5 2006, 11:43 PM

ALERT AINT NOTHIN BUT A LIL DYKE THAT'S WHY HE GOT THE BOOT FROM AJ AND WENT THOSE "FAGGOT NIGGAS!" AND ALERT NIGGA YEA I SAID THAT SHIT COME SEE ME YOU KNO WHO I AM PEPS ONE NIGGA AJ IT CIA NIGGA SHOTWELL MOBB IF YOU WANNA THROW IN THE GANG SHIT!

haha i be hearin that FN caught some crucial beef over some myspace shit, and alert is a fucking traitor, nigga who the fuck taught you how to bomb panels and get up and you aint payin no dues, you go hop on the fn bandwagon then start funk with the niggas who brought you up in this

Originally posted by hollowtips@Mar 5 2006, 11:47 PM

your pretty quiet now huh bitch, once internet crosses into reality.,...

whatever man i aint got beef...im jus gona stop talkin and post pics...thats what this forum is really about...i aint got beef with AJ and i aint bout to start hackin nothin so dont even trip...its all good...my bad...

Originally posted by gouge+Mar 5 2006, 11:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gouge - Mar 5 2006, 11:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Mar 5 2006, 11:47 PM

whatever man i aint got beef...im jus gona stop talkin and post pics...thats what this forum is really about...i aint got beef with AJ and i aint bout to start hackin nothin so dont even trip...its all good...my bad...

[/b]

it aint all good, you fucked up...

we'll try to get your beating on tape,

then post it on 12 oz tomorrow...

Originally posted by hollowtips+Mar 5 2006, 11:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hollowtips - Mar 5 2006, 11:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by gouge@Mar 5 2006, 11:51 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Mar 5 2006, 11:47 PM

it aint all good, you fucked up...

we'll try to get your beating on tape,

then post it on 12 oz tomorrow...

[/b]

ok...i fucked up...and said it was my bad...

chill man...lets get back to posting up pics...

i wont talk about no AJ shit...jus chill