Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

RUBS TOY put your life into it you got no skills...KERBS HAS HIS HAND thats it....ALERT WATCH YOUR BACK KID...MAYHEM GREATS REALITY FUNK FO LYFE PSYCHO CITY... YALLL ON THIS BOARD GOSSIPIN STRAIGHT BITCHES!!!

Originally posted by fuck muni+Mar 6 2006, 02:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuck muni - Mar 6 2006, 02:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpEp1@Mar 5 2006, 11:43 PM

ALERT AINT NOTHIN BUT A LIL DYKE THAT'S WHY HE GOT THE BOOT FROM AJ AND WENT THOSE "FAGGOT NIGGAS!" AND ALERT NIGGA YEA I SAID THAT SHIT  COME SEE ME YOU KNO WHO I AM PEPS ONE NIGGA AJ IT CIA NIGGA SHOTWELL MOBB IF YOU WANNA THROW IN THE GANG SHIT!

haha i be hearin that FN caught some crucial beef over some myspace shit, and alert is a fucking traitor, nigga who the fuck taught you how to bomb panels and get up and you aint payin no dues, you go hop on the fn bandwagon then start funk with the niggas who brought you up in this

[/b]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by silver_pound_cans@Mar 6 2006, 05:58 PM

yo does anyone know where in town i can get that "future of graffiti : letterstyle and painting techniques dvd" ????????? no one has it! all i found was this... http://www.eazoneproductions.com i dont have a credit card...

you gotta be kidding me.. that shit looks horrible. alot of people lost alot of credit after watching that trailer. theres no easy way to learn other than just to do it..

dag.

Originally posted by grandponeroyal@Mar 6 2006, 06:38 PM

what happened to this thread...people yap too fuckin much now

thank you CACASh....you brought fresh air back to this thread

i'll second that. nice flicks as always CaCash! yesterday was a sad day for this thread.

Originally posted by SpEp1@Mar 5 2006, 11:50 PM

WE DO DOOR WAYS INTERIOR DESIGN AND ALL INDOOR AND OUTDOOR PAINTINGS.... CALL TOLL FREE @ 1-800-415-AJMOB

sorry just caught up w/ this shit, real fast, if they do all that can they stop with the wannabe, name stealing, bad taggin, every kid under age 16, hittin the 26 and gettin the bus stopped so yall can get one tag that no one can read anyway, wastin my time tryin to go home and gear up for another night in the mist. please stop the toy insanity!!!