Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aight yo,

my boy was bein a stupid ass nigga and postin some stupid ass shit under my fuckin name and he gona get booted from tha cac and a fucked up ass whoopin.so ya'll niggas can hate on that stupid ass fool resn. i aint got shit to say nigas can talk to me up on the aim shit "mikejonzeownsyou"

cac aint got no beef with aj but i sure as fuck got some with that bitch nigga takin my name n shit

Originally posted by hollowtips@Mar 6 2006, 04:03 AM

unless you post footage of your boy getting his ass beat and getting cac tagged on his face.... your whole crew is about to get taken out the game....

nigga ima chek that fool on my own shit he may have dissed aj but that fucker jacked my name and now i look like a bitch fuck stealin names n fuck dis online shit i aint feelin gettin not beef cause some nigga takes my name and beefs with a crew over a message boardd n keep tha crew up out dis one homie cause they aint done shit n that bitch nigga gettin tha boot

Originally posted by the real damn gouge@Mar 6 2006, 01:01 AM

aight yo,

my boy was bein a stupid ass nigga and postin some stupid ass shit under my fuckin name and he gona get booted from tha cac and a fucked up ass whoopin.so ya'll niggas can hate on that stupid ass fool resn. i aint got shit to say nigas can talk to me up on the aim shit "mikejonzeownsyou"

cac aint got no beef with aj but i sure as fuck got some with that bitch nigga takin my name n shit

NO TE CREO.!!!!!

.AJCREW.