Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all im saying is this fuck out of town niggas who come to the sco and hate

they go over frisco cats and have no respect,

this kid atari i give him much props. he has been hated on, gets his shit hacked.

by some toy ass nigg who cant even burn. anyone can scribble there fucken name and go over someone. but not 2 many of yoos can go over shit and burn it.

i thought thats what its about. if you cant burn it and you go over it with just a tag.

your a sucka a toy ass bitch. who is probably jealous.

this atari peice is fucken dope...

and fuck a st louis ass hater.

are you really mad that atari and chan crushed the shit out of st louis.

four one five

i like to see you take my paint........

.atari217ti.jpg

Originally posted by daniggafoereal+Feb 28 2005, 05:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daniggafoereal - Feb 28 2005, 05:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>THIS IS FRISCO NIGGA!!!RUN THAT SHIT!!!

[/b]

Originally posted by daniggafoereal@Feb 28 2005, 05:07 PM

THIS IS FRISCO NIGGA!!!RUN THAT SHIT!!!

<!--QuoteBegin-daniggafoereal@Feb 28 2005, 05:07 PM

is this a joke or something? clearly youre not serious. this shit is weak, burn???ok first off anyone can add some clueless arrows to their chunky shitty letters that's simple. is that suppose to be a I after the R? that's what i thought... there's plenty off other biter's pieces he could try and copy out there. good luck little guy. chan and atari do not have any spots in st. louis either. killed? hardly. anything they painted there was gone over probably before they were even dressed out in the county blue uniforms. funny everyone that dissed them there were cali natives.

down like 4 flats with no air in the spare?? not these guys oh well -- to sum it up these kids are a couple of bitches. -- no street cred.-- no love.-- no respect. --

Originally posted by 2ikuno@Mar 1 2005, 02:23 AM

this kid atari i give him much props. he has been hated on, gets his shit hacked.

by some toy ass nigg who cant even burn. anyone can scribble there fucken name and go over someone. but not 2 many of yoos can go over shit and burn it.

i thought thats what its about. if you cant burn it and you go over it with just a tag.

four one five

.atari217ti.jpg

Originally posted by Hereitisjon+Mar 1 2005, 12:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hereitisjon - Mar 1 2005, 12:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>is this a joke or something? clearly youre not serious. this shit is weak, burn???ok first off anyone can add some clueless arrows to their chunky shitty letters that's simple. is that suppose to be a I after the R? that's what i thought... there's plenty off other biter's pieces he could try and copy out there. good luck little guy. chan and atari do not have any spots in st. louis either. killed? hardly. anything they painted there was gone over probably before they were even dressed out in the county blue uniforms. funny everyone that dissed them there were cali natives.

down like 4 flats with no air in the spare?? not these guys oh well -- to sum it up these kids are a couple of bitches. -- no street cred.-- no love.-- no respect. --

<!--QuoteBegin-2ikuno@Mar 1 2005, 02:23 AM

four one five

.atari217ti.jpg

[/b]

damn thizzordie how far dus zeak and kcm got their cocks down your throat stop posting htat toy azz shit maufcka got damn chue is sick though niggas commin correct but FUCK KCM i dont giv a fuck about some toy ass zk tag on a bus foo my niggas ran those suckas few yearss back they SUCKAS

yeah dude its even funnier when the 2 pussies get in the car and try to speed off and all their hubcaps pop off, they make it 2 blocks down the street and a padywagon is already waiting there to give the boys a lift. believe me you cant make it too far on 4 flats.

Originally posted by Mr. Whoopy@Mar 1 2005, 03:24 AM

pic_34883.jpg

i guess thats how you get street cred in st louis, slashing peoples tires.....pussies

flyer_s.jpg

All artists will have brand new works to show. Cope2 will be on hand to sign copies of his book which he will have for sale. IZ and Blade will be in the house signing photos and Ghost will debut his brand new 42 page zine that is hot off the presses. None of these guys have ever shown here in SF before and who knows when they will be back again, don't miss out on your chance to own a piece of history!!!