Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

awake like an owl.

as for that shit being talked about atari. cat is definately better than the people dissing him, it takes very little effort to do a big three letter tag over a 5 color piece. but thats cool, people have to hit the pencil and paper before taking it to the streets.

you should listen to me, im an expert at graffiti

Whats happening in SFC? I always was under the understanding that if you can't BURN(have more style) a fill-in,a tag, a piece, or anything, you dont go over it. And if someone did go over your shit and didn't burn it you go and find that toy and make him wish he never started writing. I think SF is getting soft. People are scared to handle there business. I work too hard bombing to have someone hack my shit and get away with it. I think KUTS is lame for hacking fills with that broke handstyle, same goes for PCF. Yaw'll need to expand you graff skills, take a chance, do a fill-in. Its easy to do a tag and walk away, chill there for a couple min. and do something cool. That is just me though!

Originally posted by *UNCLEjae*815*@Mar 2 2005, 12:39 PM

Whats happening in SFC? I always was under the understanding that if you can't BURN(have more style) a fill-in,a tag, a piece, or anything, you dont go over it. And if someone did go over your shit and didn't burn it you go and find that toy and make him wish he never started writing. I think SF is getting soft. People are scared to handle there business. I work too hard bombing to have someone hack my shit and get away with it. I think KUTS is lame for hacking fills with that broke handstyle, same goes for PCF. Yaw'll need to expand you graff skills, take a chance, do a fill-in. Its easy to do a tag and walk away, chill there for a couple min. and do something cool. That is just me though!

no thats why theyre tight because they dont give a fuck. going over a legal with a tag is pretty savage. i remember at bernal when cuts went over everybody atari was like the only one to retaliate and for that he should get respect. anyways if youre not atari you should just relax cause you probably wouldn't do shit if cuts went over you