Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

:gaga: So, it looks like theres alot of talk about PCF and CKT. Well, check this: there all wiggers, PCF is old skool, but lack in style. CKT is all right, but need to get beat up a couple more times, for thinking they are above people by going over them. So therefore CKT and PCF should combine forces and start up W.B.F. Wiggers Be Frontin. I can see it now......... bunch of whiteboys with baggy pants and spraycans.

---------------->I'm not a :chicken: .........just call it how I see it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:gaga: So, it looks like theres alot of talk about PCF and CKT. Well, check this: there all wiggers, PCF is old skool, but lack in style. CKT is all right, but need to get beat up a couple more times, for thinking they are above people by going over them. So therefore CKT and PCF should combine forces and start up W.B.F. Wiggers Be Frontin. I can see it now......... bunch of whiteboys with baggy pants and spraycans.

---------------->I'm not a :chicken: .........just call it how I see it

haha ckt aint wiggers...they are what happens when you cross breed homeless people and art nerds

kuts is a little midget wigger tho...fools a bitch

basically they are all losers who are in their 20s and have nothing better to do than run around tagging and frontin like they hustle

Originally posted by sweatyfeet+Mar 3 2005, 08:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sweatyfeet - Mar 3 2005, 08:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CRAZYMAN@Mar 3 2005, 01:44 AM

yawn...

When it comes to MUNI you're all just in the shadow of the Victor Von Twomps.

PCF banks you fools on accident.

go back to sleep TOY//////get off the hipe dick rider :king: :king:

[/b]

true, true.

i heard v20 got hooked on some played out pill poppin and mommy and daddy are taking care of him now. just what i heard.

Originally posted by ThomYorke@Mar 3 2005, 09:49 PM

there all wiggers, PCF is old skool, but lack in style. CKT is all right, but need to get beat up a couple more times, for thinking they are above people by going over them. So therefore CKT and PCF should combine forces and start up W.B.F. Wiggers Be Frontin.

pcf? old school? wtf? that crew is newer than the matrix dance.

actually they should unite and be called UBC: united by cocaine. then every hipster from the mission to the tl to the western addition could kick it an peice.

Originally posted by CRAZYMAN@Mar 3 2005, 09:44 AM

yawn...

are you fuckin serious vic20 is a fuckin joke fools who start writing in their 20s get no respect i give bst more props than that skied up white devil from the punk ass aves and pcf is weak ass fuck just chan is runnin the shit outa those fags by his self.

Originally posted by Hyphee Johnson+Mar 3 2005, 07:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hyphee Johnson - Mar 3 2005, 07:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-daniggafoereal@Mar 3 2005, 05:58 PM

AINT NO WHITEBOYZ AROUND DEEZ PARTS. FEEL ME. THIS IS FRISCO NIGGA!!

Yepp, No White Writers in the sco huh ;)

[/b]

frist off ckt is tender as fish meat and pcf is a bunch of big mean black men with loaded guns and prison tats foe shizzle!!

i know they beat me up for steppin on qs's sneakers

Originally posted by highroller+Mar 3 2005, 07:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (highroller - Mar 3 2005, 07:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CRAZYMAN@Mar 3 2005, 09:44 AM

yawn...

are you fuckin serious vic20 is a fuckin joke fools who start writing in their 20s get no respect i give bst more props than that skied up white devil from the punk ass aves and pcf is weak ass fuck just chan is runnin the shit outa those fags by his self.

[/b]

who wrote this some homosexual bus hopper fuck you and your boyfriends bst :haha:

Originally posted by fuck muni@Mar 3 2005, 06:00 PM

haha ckt aint wiggers...they are what happens when you cross breed homeless people and art nerds

kuts is a little midget wigger tho...fools a bitch

basically they are all losers who are in their 20s and have nothing better to do than run around tagging and frontin like they hustle

no their in their 40's remember their OLD SCHOOL dumb ass

Originally posted by sweatyfeet+Mar 3 2005, 03:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sweatyfeet - Mar 3 2005, 03:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CRAZYMAN@Mar 3 2005, 01:44 AM

yawn...

go back to sleep TOY//////get off the hipe dick rider :king: :king:

[/b]

It doesnt take much to make you cry. Dont get mad, get glad. Those muni bombs were garbage, not to mention cowardly. CKT's are just half stepping biters. Little league.

:gaga: All you playa haten cross breeded mutts shut the FUCK UP

and post some pixs. Broke ass graff artist don't have the internet so save the shit talkin for the streets! If you don't like what is happening with the graff seen go out there and paint. No one wants to hear young men crying on the internet about why PcF or Ckt won't butt fuck them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gaga:

:hatred: More pictures less crying :gaga:

come on guys, dont complain

100_0861.jpg

its time to...

IMG_0018.jpg

just take notes, its grillz 101

IMG_0005.jpg

heres a good start

100_1596.jpg

now go a little bigger

0610.jpg

a go even bigger still, this picture is kind of small so you in the back can come sit up front if you need to

cars.bmp

ok now bathroom break

IMG_0027.jpg

now even bigger still!, with an A+ with a star because of extra credit

qr.bmp

now for the extra credit question from last week, well guys it looks like PCF is a bunch of white boys

IMG_0021.jpg

now im gonna leave you with something from the US crew

100_1587.jpg

now i hoped you learned alot and i hope you can use this information to better yourselves and your graffiti lives.....NEVER GIVE UP!

come on guys, dont complain

now im gonna leave you with something from the US crew

100_1587.jpg

I'm sorry but I gotta bump this one to the top. Big Stak still doin his thing after all these years. Make me happy to see him runnin...let's me know he's still alive and out there. Keep doin your thing boy!!!! Tenderloin king right there.... :king: