Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by meatcleaver@Oct 9 2005, 04:43 AM

Pocket Checkin' Fools!

Lets set some shit straight. I hung out with some of you PCF's before. I've even seen one of you get punked by an 18 year old. The reason was because he didn't have his "backup." I also seen PCF pocket checking. But pocket checking little boys, and also out numbering kids they are bigger than. They might be "cool" but...............you can make up your own mind. Don't get me wrong, not everyone in the crue is a punk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Tavarua+Oct 13 2005, 12:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tavarua - Oct 13 2005, 12:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2Faced@Oct 11 2005, 03:22 PM

51582315_c66e3d71d8_b.jpg

This spot is sick! Definately a great place to paint. Last time I was there it looked way different with some simple drsk and iron straight letters.

[/b]

It used to be sick before everyone knew about it and toys bombed all over the rocks. Oh well, another chill spot burnt.

Uh well I know the majority the readers of this thread still don't know where that wall is, or even what fucking part of SF it is. So hopefully it'll stay that way. Yes the rocks should've stayed clean, but what can you do.

I picked up at least 100 caps and 30 cans when I was there last. Pick those motherfuckers up godamnit.

Originally posted by Tavarua@Oct 12 2005, 10:46 PM

Uh well I know the majority the readers of this thread still don't know where that wall is, or even what fucking part of SF it is. So hopefully it'll stay that way. Yes the rocks should've stayed clean, but what can you do.

I picked up at least 100 caps and 30 cans when I was there last. Pick those motherfuckers up godamnit.

thats good work right there. im sick of all these litterbugs. and watch it bro. ill tell everyone. and that wall is hot like a candle flame. CALIENTE!

Originally posted by Waxsmith+Oct 12 2005, 10:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waxsmith - Oct 12 2005, 10:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Tavarua@Oct 13 2005, 12:21 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-2Faced@Oct 11 2005, 03:22 PM

51582315_c66e3d71d8_b.jpg

This spot is sick! Definately a great place to paint. Last time I was there it looked way different with some simple drsk and iron straight letters.

It used to be sick before everyone knew about it and toys bombed all over the rocks. Oh well, another chill spot burnt.

[/b]

Thats what i said....toys need to earn to paint at these spots..RESPECT