Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Postin paperwork on a snitch is being a snitch. Plain and simple. If any of you kids had any honor in yourselves, you would handle it a different way. Don't be bitchmade, we've got enough in this world.

i think all this jibber jabbaer is weak.but posting paperwork on a snitch is not snitching.its a public service.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

onsight......you know who I am in real life. I would never put p-work for all to read. do the research, learn what you need,handle it like a true g would. less said is truly best said. especially in this case, because now if something happens to this person, someone on here who also knows the situation and is a friend of this person in question can save the p-work posts and let other people noone wants involved to be involved. just tryin to show how these situations need to be handled. don't talk about it.........BE THE FUCK ABOUT IT.

CLEO-TNT-FRISCO

onsight......you know who I am in real life. I would never put p-work for all to read. do the research, learn what you need,handle it like a true g would. less said is truly best said. especially in this case, because now if something happens to this person, someone on here who also knows the situation and is a friend of this person in question can save the p-work posts and let other people noone wants involved to be involved. just tryin to show how these situations need to be handled. don't talk about it.........BE THE FUCK ABOUT IT.

CLEO-TNT-FRISCO

dont call it frisco

CLEO-TNT-FRISCO

the problem in this case is the people being snitched on are not going to do shit about it, the person snitching is all in the mix of alot of people in ur city .so unless your going to do something because you sound like such a g. ...People needed to know of the situation so they can make up their mind if they want to hang out with the snitch and risk gettn snitched on also. not everythings a movie...this is 2011 not 1980 .....you go around cuttn peoples face and you get snitched on..

the problem in this case is the people being snitched on are not going to do shit about it, the person snitching is all in the mix of alot of people in ur city .so unless your going to do something because you sound like such a g. ...People needed to know of the situation so they can make up their mind if they want to hang out with the snitch and risk gettn snitched on also. not everythings a movie...this is 2011 not 1980 .....you go around cuttn peoples face and you get snitched on..

so you're doing the standing up for other people? I'm not getting involved with the situation,just voicing my opinion. I have been around a long time,I'm sure longer than you. I already said people need to figure it out on their own, then handle it. you're obviously not here or from here,so you're again doing the work that others need to be doing. in closing, it doesn't matter if its 1980 or 2011. snitches get stiches or end up in ditches. you youngsters figure it out and stop soft shoein things.