Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AFROE, see what happens when you talk shit all day on flickr?! See what happens when you run your mouth about, “Free mehserle”, & about how “We should deport all these dirty ass mexicans”?!

And next time you get yo shit banked on, don't call your mommy to pick you up & don't start crying nigga 'cause we “DontGotTissues” out here I thought you knew hahahahhahah

And you 3 sucka ass kids that think you’re cute dissing us, trying to re-start old, petty, squashed beef that started before y’all were even writing & had nothing to do with y’all, & not even putting up your name when you do it, I swear y’all better not deny SHIT when we find you oblisk gread trek its ON SITE when me or any of my niggas see yall

if piper & oser are dissing our crew y’all can get it too I don’t give a fuck if you’re both women haha we got homegirls to lay yall out. Euro don’t forget our converstation nigga! You hipster-princess ill slap the fuck outta you & you ain’t gonna run away like you did when you got socked the other week hahahahhahah

AFROE, see what happens when you talk shit all day on flickr?! See what happens when you run your mouth about, “Free mehserle”, & about how “We should deport all these dirty ass mexicans”?!

And next time you get yo shit banked on, don't call your mommy to pick you up & don't start crying nigga 'cause we “DontGotTissues” out here I thought you knew hahahahhahah

dgt biggest niqqa wna run up on small niqqa..and still aint beat up no one!!!weak fight.....fail...so idk wat u talking bout...if i rember correctly u got ur shit banked tough on valencia by tht small niqqa..talkin bout startin old beef up again..it was nvr squashed says kizzer .... i kno all u niqqas scared of him so i wont elaborate...niqqas dont want it ...NIQQAS RAN AWAY WEN CROS DIPPED ON U NIQQAS IN THE WHIP ...u shud hav respect for oldschool frisko crews and drop ur biting ass shit...how u guna write a G..where the O is and call it orginal??...

dotribal ...

we run this muni shit yall niqqas aint up

hahahhahahahhahahahahha...cre your a fuckin ugly ass human being..your graff is even fuckin uglier...

yeah..you can tag on bums and buses......woop ti fuckin doo...

to bad you cant do a fill to save your life....your ugly nigga.

and afroe is bitch...really though..just stop

no wonder i dont ever see you toys up...your like in your mid 20's still bus hoppin..leave that shit for the youth and step you fuckin game up toy.

Hahaha, why can i truly see euroe gettin slapped like a bitch and runnin away. Hahahahah. Wannabe ass gay mother fucker

:lol: :lol: ..and theres video footage of it from when it happened two weeks ago...shits gonna be in this new bay area skate vid.....shits great..nigga got punched dead in the face at the embarcadero and ran like a fuckin girl in front of helllllllaaaa folks....i cant wait til that link hits youtube.