Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
shittin on fools??? jealous??? cuz im tired of lookin at weak ass graffiti all over the place that makes it hot for og's?

ps....Let me guess......you're both not from cali.

sometimes weak ass shit makes it nice for OG's. let the spotlight shine on whoever is highpostin at the moment. be the post thats stuck in 10 feet of concrete and only shows a few feet while the young bucks get their cribs raided and get ratted on. do you thats what i do

Ask keep how we do....we met once. ahahahahah

YOUR SOUNDING PRETTY COCKY FOR NOT DOING MUCH IN YOUR CITY TALKING BOUT OUTTATOWNERS I KNOW A FEW IN CA THAT ARNT FROM FRISCO I COULD UNDER STAND IF YOU WERE DOING IT BIG BUT YOUR KINDA ON THE SIDELINES NOW JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT

if we diss mta you know how much fame we'll get!!!!!!!!!!??????

Funny that was never said on here it was on the phone........Quit talking about hear say you dont even know how the conversation went!!!!! But i really even doubt they care seeing how i run into those cats bout once a week..... take a chill pill and go diss someone you ENVY!!!

what about outta-culture-er's? enthusiasts of places like china town. or little italy it think its called. japantown. its a pretty diverse place brought together through immigration. Your whole family tree doesnt start where you are and it will never end there.

theres big things going on all around the world that affect you. who cares?

so if you're feelin like pimp go-on brush ya'shouldas off

what about outta-culture-er's? enthusiasts of places like china town. or little italy it think its called. japantown. its a pretty diverse place brought together through immigration. Your whole family tree doesnt start where you are and it will never end there.

theres big things going on all around the world that affect you. who cares?

so if you're feelin like pimp go-on brush ya'shouldas off

aside from this post, your user name alone is shameful