Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MR_CREW!!!+Jul 6 2005, 08:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MR_CREW!!! - Jul 6 2005, 08:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-waters@Jul 5 2005, 09:42 PM

kdeoid8qb.jpg

aker is a fuckin msk biter

[/b]

I was impressed when I saw that in person... good location and big. Seriously though... Aker is a little too close to Arek for my personal preference. And it does look similar to some Arek rollers I've seen. A little bite...

Originally posted by MR_CREW!!!+Jul 7 2005, 01:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MR_CREW!!! - Jul 7 2005, 01:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-waters@Jul 5 2005, 09:42 PM

kdeoid8qb.jpg

aker is a fuckin msk biter

[/b]

if your so pissed about it, why dont you go "do the damn thang" and go over it or something. way to talk about shit that has nothing to do with you. fuck you toy

Originally posted by SpEp1@Jul 6 2005, 01:03 PM

pinche puto hit me up we still gotta throw that bbq!!!!   this was the day of the MOO-COW it  hahaha!

hell yeah puto, thanks for posting my shit. That piece took me about 20 minutes but as you can see it was well worth it. See you at the next BBQ!

breed2hh.jpg

akers doin the damn thang everywher i go i see a fat fillin on a hot spot its funny how hella niggas hate him but they cant do shit but run a line through it shit man step your game up on his level if you got beef

an ribity would mop up mque fuck oldtimers the new generations stompin thru