Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Here is a lesson for you kiddies today... Here is an example of beautiful damn near perfect tits...

3840164779_014b53b8a1.jpg

Now here is an example of saggy and ugly banana shaped tits with terrible nipples... Any questions?? I'd be so disappointed if I hooked up with this broad and she took her clothes off and her tits looked like that it would seriously kill it for me...

isistayloryuhmm11565x37.jpg

isistayloryuhmm15565x84.jpg

And for the record I wold smash banana tits but i would marry the top broad cause she is banging!!!!!

ill take both with a side of fat booty.

don't discriminate on tits.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
some more oldies...

aah.jpg

aak.jpg

abe.jpg

not as good as current stuff

better than chit chat

Did you just say not as god as current stuff?????? Are you serious??? These 3 pics are the best pics that have been posted in probably the last 50 pages!!!! The Baby is newer then the other 2 but I included it because it's a dope flick. Let me guess... You were probably born the year that Spie piece was painted or the year before???

Btw... the majority of those pics i wouldn't consider "old" the ones above are "old"...

Did you just say not as god as current stuff?????? Are you serious??? These 3 pics are the best pics that have been posted in probably the last 50 pages!!!! The Baby is newer then the other 2 but I included it because it's a dope flick. Let me guess... You were probably born the year that Spie piece was painted or the year before???

Btw... the majority of those pics i wouldn't consider "old" the ones above are "old"...

i believe he meant its not as good as contributing currents photos of the scene but old flicks are better than none?

i think everyone knows what those folks have done and there isnt an argument.. he did word it a little weird

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

spie and baby g. are the only real runners. that spie was in the muni metro parking lot damn near ten years..

and that's a RUNNING fucking metro. not a fake junker up on blocks neon and giant are trying to pass off.

G pulls a 5 colour in 10 minutes backjumping, and these clowns rock a 2 colour on a safe junk train? :lol:

STEP YO GAME UP SFC.. no new panels since rime?

muni is the truest graf in the sco..

spie and baby g. are the only real runners. that spie was in the muni metro parking lot damn near ten years..

and that's a RUNNING fucking metro. not a fake junker up on blocks neon and giant are trying to pass off.

G pulls a 5 colour in 10 minutes backjumping, and these clowns rock a 2 colour on a safe junk train? :lol:

STEP YO GAME UP SFC.. no new panels since rime?

muni is the truest graf in the sco..

Perhaps, not all people want to publish their flix. This site is not the see all end all eye of the graf world. Just a bunch of attention starved, gossip mongering, buying into graff politics bitches...