Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

man fuck you fagggssss wtf if you fagggs know that graff toy that tags mine ask him about us that bitch sees runs from us every time he sees us!!!!! we all nite in in the sf shit hole!!!! ha ha ha ha hahahahahahah........ come get some!!!!!

......i wanna see a full 6 letter swerve throwie

except it's swerv.

and he used to throw full ones up back in 2000 2001... that dudes painted enough to where he can shave a few letters off his name for a throwie.

2654787862_7b2d9f627c.jpg

man fuck you fagggssss wtf if you fagggs know that graff toy that tags mine ask him about us that bitch sees runs from us every time he sees us!!!!! we all nite in in the sf shit hole!!!! ha ha ha ha hahahahahahah........ come get some!!!!!

Never heard a more pathetic lie in my life. Uh its the other way around. Name a time and place and I guarantee you would be a no show

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

^^^ That shit is soooo sweet................

And the screen name thing, What prove in a court of law who is on the other side of this screen............ You cant it's here say!!! For all you know im fuckin santa claus and the easter bunny uses this screen name sometimes too!!!!

Oh and to the peanut gallery pipe down your the undercover fAN, Go say hY to your mom for me....... I dont even know who's mom im diggin out but he know's who is diggin out his mom....... HAHAHA

• Like 1