Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Damn homie that's hella disresectful. I hope you at least met the dude to make that accusation. He was my close friends homie/business partner and everytime I met him he was cool as fuck. Put me on guestlist for years and I barely BLEW him.

Amazing how people hate. Dude was by far one of the sickest DJ's (especially club wise) ive ever seen. You would have to be there to see how people would just go bananas when he killed.

RIP AM......

ps if I ever meet you in person i'll slap the shit outta you for that comment. bitch.

Who cares.

I go to the city pretty often and I gotta say this thread is a horrible representation of what's really going on.

Some people just like negative attention, and a lot of you feed into it. Just let it go, block them on here, and sock them when near...nuff said.

remember when this shit was fun and innovative? Not just beef and bubble throws?

3880006423_6dfb4ea382.jpg

3880795348_400181c258.jpg

2378062719_f21b4a8267.jpg

312429797_fc53ffe126.jpg

3089191418_21e55e494f.jpg

I said it before and I'll say it again, you'll feel really stupid when you actually grow up and realize your life at one point was dedicated to getting hated on. Hope that works out for you in the long run, I'd invest in good health care coverage.