Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

hahahah is that what trife said? was it after she cleaned the nut off her ass or b4?? so if you kno where were at, what we do, and you "hate" us then why not set up a meeting fight, and brag about that???

its been said,and known shak is a scared ass pussy that runs like theres no tomorrow.

you think if we would already ran into this lil kid he would still be writing? hed be back in santa rosa hugging mommy and daddy. fools a mark.

hes obviously upset that he thought he had a bright future in graffiti and it got snatched away by real writers. poor thing hes devastated.

keep following sb's foot steps see how far beefing it with everyone can get you. mark.

WHY DONT YOULL HANDLE IT AND BEAT DAT FOOLS ASS ALREADY...STOP CRY ON 12OZ NOBODY WANTA HEAR DAT SHIT.... YALL PROBABLY BE IN THE SAME CREW BY NEXT YEAR HOLDN EACH OTHERS DICK.... SOMEONE POST SOME REAL SCO SHIT. ICP

829241055_c5789fdb28.jpg?v=0

ok dawg whatever you say dawg.oh what colors do you want. i'll do anything dawg.yea i'll take you. oh yeah ill get that for you'' --- god damn stupid toy

Blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda.........So that makes someone look bad???? Being down to ride wit just a phone call????? How about when you saved you boy from getting his ass beat??? When I talked to him on the phone and he's all " Ill see you when i see you"

and 12 hours later catch you 2 slippin and captain back peddle started his usual as you talked me out of it.....And i had no shoes on...... Please player you know this is fun to me!!!! But the difference is your speaking b.s made up fairy tales and mine's non-fiction.....

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

^^^HAHAHAHA Do i have to be that specific.....i did Shake his hand after the the tears and the back peddling and then copped the check for our meal!!!!!! Oh wait i got played, i payed for your food!!!!! stop bringin us up on here you called me askin to stop and then you start this shit????? We will see what happens in time!!!!!