Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
those are all flix piledriver posted on my thread... so now you know how it feels

Ohhhhh it feels so bad! Now I know the pain that you feel dude. That's terrible, I'm so sorry you had to go through that, nobody should go through such a thing... Now i can empathize with you, thank you for opening my eyes to the injustice. The INHUMANITY!

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Are you fucking serious? HAHa:p :p

Nerd of the century for real

hi, i'm back! you guys are yelling at me for trashing yr thread, but all i'm doing is showing you what piledriver is doing to our thread. you don't like it tell piledriver. think about it: you never even heard of me before piledriver came to our thread last week and started posting non-graf flix...

btw, ive been bombing before some of you were born... ive been a zulu king before some of you were born... ju and everybody else on the dc thread know who i am personally... i understand you dont like all the gay pics, neither do i... but the funniest shit i could do is keep pissing him off, so i came to his "home" thread... you gotta admit, the dude is funny... he keeps typing in big red text like thats gonna scare somebody, he seems to have an unending supply of gay flix and he blows his top when you even hint he might be gay... its hilarious!

anyway, i like sf and oakland. been there a few times and i plan on coming back... big ups to mike giant and my boy sest... if piledriver and others stop shit-talking on my thread... i'll stay off yours. the end.

sorry here is the crap piledriver posted last night:

oh, and he reposted this one:

Your still hella gay for putting this shit up:lol: wow:eek:

Not saying that they're on here doing this, but I think anyone who puts in that much work is allowed to give themselves a pat on the back once in a while.

theres a difference between giving yourself a pat on the back and pretending to be your own number one fan to try and generate hype.