Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahahahahahahaha.... not at all money............

if and when this lil princess decides to show face......... i might get a lil heated......hha...............:scrambled:

LOL i was jus playin anyway. but i wish i could help u out. and whats up wit sick boy dude dot look to impressive.

piledriver since you wont stay on your own thread, i thought i'd come over here and start some shit. cuz i love beef. anyway, in case you guys dont know piledriver is gay for black men and he keeps coming over to the dc thread posting crap. so now he's found one. and i wont rest until i'm piledriving him in his ass. by the way piledriver you really should come out the closet. your name is ridiculous. man i love internet beef...

yall need to stfu and get a life other than on here

beef is beef

stop talkin shit about frisco if you dont know about it.

new yorkers or PILEDRIVER need to get on to their own shit.

how it shoulda been writen....

money.... I got all the respect in the world for Sanfran and 90% of the work that gets produced out of it, been there once and was showed mad love and have never had a negative thought to share on it....... just as you seem to have some pride for the city you from or put effort into......out of the pride i have for DC, the family I've built here and what alot of us have put into the city for well over a decade continuesly....as you'll read.. this is a reaction to piledrivers elementary brain capacity who spoke on what he shouldnt of even thought about, or sparked nontheless...... so, my apologies to you and the rest of San Fran but honestly it's your native out lookin for problems, thinkin his online 12ozannonymous spaceghost outfit will save him from any kinda consequence...........n since duke has no balls... and words are the only option as a weapon,,, then wisdom we'll use....

Ult......put this pansy on ignore for real.........bickerin back n forth online is his world......... enough feedin into his ol i need attention sensative sally complex......

Piledriver.....your problem is with Aker, not DC...dukes his own man that I nor my family have ties to and could honestly give less then a fuck about..he can handle his as a man I know, and respect...from experience, which is where we differ, him an I have literally got to that point ourselves at one point....but you def. do the same cinderella..as in mind your own...as a grown ass man, it's really simple to plainly walk a diff. path.....but before you do, do me favor, look through ya own posts and figure out why your promoting everything that you primarily stated as "pointless" and opposed to....... and next time you decide to speak up on shit that you really only got a glimpse of...or assume..or... really dont have a fuckin clue about.....Some of us have lived it for yeaaarrssss and will always be here to gladly put a bitch in his place.. preferably in reality and unfortunately online when needed............lets not forget.. this is nothing more then a "reaction" to your fucked up actions(words).....comin into Dc and making a statement like... "Chances are I can kick most if not all of the writers in DC ass' and how you know it since you met a handfull of the younger generation of writers here.....you def. missed a few my dodgeball...... the offer will always be there........

speak on what you know and never try to convince yourself you know better then one who actually lives it......................till you pm me sayin you here and got the balls to talk about some shit face to face...... let it go........tomorrows a new day...... go live it a lil more productive indeed.............

Once again....My apologies SanFrancisco..............