Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

in my opinion graffiti is getting less and less interesting because it seems like rather than try to forge one's own path within the realm of letters or artistic ideas, people would much rather tack themselves onto something preconceived by someone else, whether its ultra contrived techy organic stuff, or really loose 70's stuff, or whatever, i don't know.

i'm just saying is graffiti able to move forward or not? it seems like it's not, but who knows

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

jenks is dope. legal beach walls seem weaksauce. i used to paint a legal beach wall in huntington beach in the early 90's and you had to have a permit with you to paint it, where it had your real name on it. i didnt think too much about it back then, but now i would never do something that stupid. i could just picture all the fucking douchebags who go to that beach seeing someone painting in broad daylight and calling the pigs on you, then the cops see what youre painting, what you look like and who you are. fuck legals.

• Like 1

that article says the city spends 20 mill a year on graffiti, thats 54 grand a day. i dont buy that shit.

and you shouldnt. what your seeing is embezzlement right in front of your eyes. they over inflate the costs and drop the remainder into secret bank accounts, straight robbing the tax payers. thats why Nuru should buy us all a beer.

respect to Doper Lords,

but if there's a problem the other Doper,

he should compete with the risky street spots,

instead of posting chill spots on the web.

otherwise let it go.

Chill spots? I posted those spots, i dont have flicks of all the Lords throws he has running right now in the City and thats not his base so say what you need that false doper can step and say something any time. This should have been checked long time ago, and if dude still wants to rock that name with his head down knowing he faking the funk so be it.

Doper can handle his own business, ive been away for a minute but that shit wouldnt have slid by if i was. SO he got a false sense of security right now. Doper is Family and i say what i say on Family.

He can step up and handle this if need be. Im just letting it be know shit aint cool with me or doper.